• 18-25

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • 26 and older

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters

Rayana_Wolfer

~Born to be Wild~
Veemon93;9838 said:
Lol that long? anyway I watched it since i was four I wonder when it will air again

Lol! We (well, most of us who are 19 years-old) started watching Digimon when we were 11. xD

Let's just say we're loyal fans! :D Mwahahah! (1988 - the Adventure generation!)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
RamenRanger;9856 said:
lol have fun with that

Psh damn right I will.

Vande;10030 said:
You mean 1998....

I think he's referring to when people were born. Actually I would've thought it was the 1989 generation... since I BARELY if EVER hear people who are now freshies in College watching Digimon (where I live). Things just almost always seem to like the 1989. We seem to be into Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh.... Always thought it was more my group. XD

Edit sorry for the double post. When I wanted to fix i realized I don't have post deleting anymore XP; I didn't know I wanted to reply to more than one post. @_@

Rayana_Wolfer

~Born to be Wild~
Vande;10030 said:
You mean 1998....

=D I really meant 1988. We (19-old guys xD) were 11 years-old when we watched Digimon Adventure for the first time on 1999. Remember that Taichi, Sora and Yamato were 11 on 1999 too.

So we belong to the same generation. "The Adventure" generation. We all were born on 1988. =D (maths... @.@" and my english is damn confusing) xD

Garmmon

Luv teh awesome RKs \o/
I feel small...
I chose 13 because I didn't want to feel small. XD
I'm turning 13 in December, though. I'm 12 now.

celestial_sacred

Haha! I'm actually glad there's a young fan here. At least we know Digimon isn't dying among the youngs. Hmm.. You were only 5 when Adventure was aired!! =O

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
lol, I'm 19!

There's a couple of songs to do with being 19. One's "JyuuKyuu Sai" (19 yrs old), which is the OP for xxxHOLiC and the other is "I was only 19" by Redgum.

Thomas H. Norstein

Ready to report for duty
I'm 18. As a kid I always feared the day that i would turn 18. I thought it was too old and it would mark the end of my childhood. - but it's not that bad, I actually like it :D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I'm ot onlt enough to be considered 'old', but I'm old enough to dread the reality of being 'old'. But I'm just young enough that I don't have to really really worry about being 'old'.

...Ya know?

Kantaro

21 in January. Come to me girlsh... girlzish, girl... girzzzz...

I don't plan to drink anyway. Puts me to sleep so I plan never to really touch the stuff.