Yoshino's image song here :D

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Yoshino's image song here :D

Well, not really. (But this topic works for Digimon, right!?)
Her seiyuu, Aragaki Yui, made a self album that went on sale December 5th. Here are romanji/kanji/translations of each song for your viewing pleasure.
I personally think the last track "Sora" works (it even sounds like Yoshino the most), but choose which one among them you think works as Yoshino's "image song." :p

001ep77k
(<-- this is apparently a lizard and not a frog.)
Music is 320kbps and ripped by JPSeek.com. Separate file download links are hosted on Mediafire, while the complete album is on my own server.
Complete album download

01. heavenly days
lyrics//download
02. オレンジ
lyrics//download
03. 陽のかげる丘
lyrics//download
04. メモリーズ
lyrics//download
05. ひかり
lyrics//download
06. Sign of the moon ~interlude~
download
07. スターライト
lyrics//download
08. ペアリング
lyrics//download
09. 愛を知りたくて
lyrics//download
10. そら
lyrics//download

Edit: Updated with a short interview.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Sweet! Ever since I heard Mugen talking about hearing Yoshin- er, I mean Aragaki Yui sing, I have wanted to hear her as well. I just kept forgetting to ask about it, lol.

Thanks for the DLs!

celestial_sacred

Yoshino~ Yoshino~ (still wants an official Digimon image song for Yoshino and Lalamon)
At least I get to hear her sing! ^^

Thank you so much onkeikun!! I'll tell later which is my choice for Yoshino's song..though I quite agree with Sora, after looking at the lyrics. =3

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Heh, when I saw the topic title, I was like, "did another Digimon CD come out and I somehow just not know anything about it?" XD *will listen and select the best song to use as an image song tomorrow when she is more awake*

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Seriously, you guys need to chill. I knew immediately that the thread title would piss Mugen off, because there would never be a Yoshino character song. :(

But this album is sweet. Thanks for the linkage, onkeikun.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Even though it's not specifically for the Yoshino essence, they're 10 original songs of her voice... (well, 9 with the interlude)! You gotta be more happy than disappointed~ They're nice songs. :D
I still want her manly Pocky song XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Great ! Thank you Onkeikun !
( When I read the title of the topic, I knew that it would be a song on Yui´s Album. )

I´ll tell you which song fits the most when I had time to hear them.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Airdra;17583 said:
Heh, when I saw the topic title, I was like, "did another Digimon CD come out and I somehow just not know anything about it?" XD

If only, then we'd finally get that latin song, the burst mode theme.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Splash;17592 said:
Even though it's not specifically for the Yoshino essence, they're 10 original songs of her voice... (well, 9 with the interlude)! You gotta be more happy than disappointed~ They're nice songs. :D

Yup, agreeing with Splash here about not being disappointed. I actually think it may be better than a regular character song because she's written the lyrics for tracks 5 and 10 herself. I personally see a lot of overlap in Yoshino and Yui, so I feel those songs in particular reflect well. :)

Manly Pocky song~~~~ I was disappointed not to hear the full version. xDDD

I updated the first post with an interview I found on goo, btw.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Splash;17592 said:
I wholeheartedly agree! Let's see Masaru do *that*!

lol, but I think track 5, 'Hikari' fits Yoshino the best ^^

celestial_sacred

Lovely songs~ Sweet! I agree with Hagaren. I think Hikari fits her best. The voice is quite similar too. =3

I too wanna hear her manly Pocky song!! The full one! XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
So she wrote both, Sora and Hikari ? You know, I think it´s funny that she wrote the two songs that share names with two Girls from Digimon.

After listening to the songs, I came to the conclusion that either Sora or Hikari was the best Song for Yoshino. After hearing them again and again, I decided that Sora is the better fitting song, but only by close. It even includes Lyrics that could be a reference to Yoshino´s Partner. Yui indeed seems to be a lot like Yoshino.

Really a pity that my Savers Fanfic was deleted when I had to use "Drastic Methods to get rid of some Digital Pests" aka Plan Ark. Guess I´ll include a cameo by Yui when I rewrite it.
"That Yui reminds me of you, Honey. But I could never say that out loud, even if you rip my mouth off !"

Also, Yui´s pet is one lucky lizard.

PrimoPiccolo;17586 said:
Seriously, you guys need to chill. I knew immediately that the thread title would piss Mugen off, because there would never be a Yoshino character song. :(

Oh, I was aware from the Beginning that it was not Yoshino´s Character Song,therefore I´m not pissed.

But I still want a song for her and a few other Characters. And more Savers Music in General !

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Is it just me, or are (nearlly) all japanese character voices really good at singing. Soichiro Hoshi was great in Beater and Yume No Kakera, Touma's voice was good in running cool, Gaomon was fantastic in itsudemo isho ni, Agumon was hilarious in Oh Tamagoyaki, KENN is a singer by career and good at it, and the list goes on...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Well, thinking about it from this angle, if you're used to using your voice as a tool, singing should be easier to pull off. Of course there are exceptions, but it would explain the majority of voice seiyuu possessing singing talent.

celestial_sacred

Nah.. Sometimes they still go out of pitch, just slightly, very unnoticeable. They can sing well probably because of practice and good coaching. XD

MugenSeiRyuu;17737 said:
"That Yui reminds me of you, Honey. But I could never say that out loud, even if you rip my mouth off !"

XD

MugenSeiRyuu;17737 said:
But I still want a song for her and a few other Characters. And more Savers Music in General !

Same goes to me!!!!!