Wonder if the Rnr 3 has an anime series???

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
It probably won't happen as they were used to hype up the game... I have mixed feelings about it--some things I like but so much was changed for the games and some character's were completely destroyed personality-wise so...

Blizzack330

Lightning Arcobaleno
I'm not sure if this is the reason, but there was a lot of complaining when they announced RnR only left you with 3 panels to move on versus .EXE, where you are able to move in a 3x3 box. Plus the first and second RnR game didn't have area grabber, so it was harder to actually hit the bosses with cards like cannon or vulcan. I thought RnR was much harder.
(i suck at pressing "y")

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
ryuusei_fan said:
You meant that... RnR games are "easier to play" than EXE games, or something else???...

Well, no, it's kind of like "Ryuusei is to plastic as EXE is to metal". I don't know why I have that

Trivial

Doubt it that RnR 3 will have its own anime just like its 2 previous series.
We already know that RnR Tribe anime was phail, quickened, and it didn't have that great point of a story
RnR 3 doesn't have much of a manga also. I dunno whether i should call it as manga since it only has 2 chapters, made by Ryou Takamisaki, and only promotes about transformation

Well, i indeed heard a lot that people prefer EXE to Ryuusei, and lots of reasons were mentioned. From my own opinion, EXE has better storyline than Ryuusei. I guess some gamers don't only pay attention to gameplay only but the content of the game itself (such as storyline, plot, action and occurances, tides between characters, etc.) which make it interesting

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Zodiac;103323 said:
Well, no, it's kind of like "Ryuusei is to plastic as EXE is to metal". I don't know why I have that
Well said. That's exactly how most people feel about RnR. I will admit, though, RnR3 does a good job breaking out of that mold. It's easily the most enjoyable of the three, but to most it still doesn't hold a candle to EXE2 and 3. Better than 4, sure, but not so much with 2 and 3.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;107712 said:
I will admit, though, RnR3 does a good job breaking out of that mold. It's easily the most enjoyable of the three.

So it's more like Ryuusei is to plastic as Ryuusei 3 is to really dense plastic?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
RnR is to Plastic as RnR3 is to Stone.
However, Stone is still less structurally able compared to Metal.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;107850 said:
RnR is to Plastic as RnR3 is to Stone.

I still say really dense plastic fits the bill, seeing as how it's more "structurally able" than stone...and because I don't see RnR3 being Stone. I just don't. I still think it's plastic, but that kind of high-quality plastic you find in some poker chips that aren't as heavy as the ceramic types, but are pretty good anyway.

...but then again, it's our points of view. :D

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
I'd really like to see an RnR 3 anime, although there probably wont be any.

On characters, they seemed to have made War-Rock a bit rowdier than in previous games... I dunno. I didn't feel him as much.

Aurao

Yo, Peace!
I also would really like to see an RnR 3 anime, although the chance there are going to make it is very small.
Sad but true...