Windows Movie Maker Question

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Windows Movie Maker Question

I am having a bit of an issue with wmm. When i am making a video, the music wont stick to the time line. On the screen it says that it hasn't moved, but i'm not stupid.

Ok say i pause the clip on 1:55. the music also pauses on 1:55. Then i skip up to 2:45. Hit play. Well the music bar hasn't moved on the screen any, but the music is playing @ 2:40(ish).

Any idea what the crap is going on with this?

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hmm I had that problem before too...sometimes the audio file you're working with isnt compatable with WMM and it tends to stretch/shorten the song than the song really is. If you play the whole song through, it's fine, but once you skip to a different section, it gets messed up. Only way to fix it is to try to get a different format of the song.

DtD

[Z?]
Before I help, what OS are you on? And what is the file format?

When using WMM, try only using .WMAs

I have my own WMM question. I use WMM6 (Vista), and on WMM2 (XP) I was able to use AVI videos...but when I tried to import a Devil May Cry episode (AVI) into it, it couldn't use it. If someone will tell me how to use it, I will love you.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
well DTD all I can think of right now about your problem is if you have the right codec installed in the OS were you are trying to make the movie, because the avi format is supported on all vers of movie maker. So find out what codec the movie was encoded with and install the codec and try movie maker again it should work.