Wikimon

Elecmon

Wikimon

Not sure if this is right or not, but isn't Wikimon owned by you guys? If so did it go down because the old forum did? Sorry if I sound like a noob...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if you would say 'owned' but it was about of DATS... and yes it did go down because the server and I'm not sure when or if it will be back ;-;

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We can't seem to find anyone with a back-up of it ;_;

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
That is the plan for today :)

EDIT~
When you hear my voice, we're gonna make some noise, and scream until they can't ignore us says:
You there?
When you hear my voice, we're gonna make some noise, and scream until they can't ignore us says:
http://blog.dats.us/2007/06/05/i-swear-can-nothing-go-as-planned/
Please fix if you get a chance?

Ainz

Good news is I've prepared 800 pages from the old Wikimon ready to go when it's set up.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Update:

Chris says:
okay
Chris says:
But it will be a few hours before I get to it
Thanks ^_^
Chris says:
No problem at all. :D

Ainz;1096 said:
Good news is I've prepared 800 pages from the old Wikimon ready to go when it's set up.

So you did manage to save pages from the old Wikimon? Is 800 all that you could save, or, given more time, could you save more?

Ainz

Daisuke Motomiya;1108 said:
So you did manage to save pages from the old Wikimon? Is 800 all that you could save, or, given more time, could you save more?

I'm still producing some more, along as the sufficient info's there, doing the rest should'nt be much of a problem

Devkyu

Wha...?
Well, I've already set up the Agumon page exactly from memory (minus how the image tag is supposed to be I think, then again, images and uploading files are disabled and I can't enable them).

Working on remaking all of the categories for digimon and whatnot... some of my memory is hazy.

Devkyu

Wha...?
Okay, currently adding as many images as I have. and still adding categories. I'll refrain from working on pages, since I'm not sure which pages Ainz already has.