...WHY is there a fanfiction on the Rockman Wiki?

StelarSX

Jack In!
If there was a Rockman Wiki (More specifically a Ryuusei wiki) I would be one happy fan who'd probably contribute.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
There IS a rockman wiki. I liked to it, but I have no clue WHY they've got fanfiction on it, as it does NOT belong there.

GSR

That one guy
That's a horrible wiki. Poorly written, fanstuff all over the place, poor info, etc. etc.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
And that's one reason I own my own Wiki for my RP/fanfic junk :x Fan characters never play well with the canon stuff and just confuses the n00b fans into asking stupid questions later.

Though I admit to poking about the MM Wikia at times I don't think it's *that* bad. .. sans the fan submissions of course. And I've seen faaaaar worse before. >_>

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
GSR;84570 said:
That's a horrible wiki. Poorly written, fanstuff all over the place, poor info, etc. etc.
Naw, you think?

Do you know of a decent one, so I don't have to use that one ever again?
If not, can we do some kind of hostile takeover to make it decent by force?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
My comment was supposed to mean "I considered making a non-sucky Rockman wiki." >_>

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Makoto;84594 said:
My comment was supposed to mean "I considered making a non-sucky Rockman wiki." >_>
I was talking to Stelar that time.

Haha that's quite funny actually. "Hey who was it again who built X, I'll check the wiki."

"It was the year 3353429839xxxy mice had just become the dominent species, in order to fight back the monkeys decided to build an advanced war machine known as Megaman X."

StelarSX

Jack In!
Role;84586 said:
Naw, you think?

Do you know of a decent one, so I don't have to use that one ever again?
If not, can we do some kind of hostile takeover to make it decent by force?

It might be possible.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Work up your own Role. I'm not sure how Wikia handles permissions, but I know on mine I have to pre-approve people before they can post and I can add my own sub bosses on who can view/edit or post in it.
If you started with the games themselves and worked out from there it shouldn't be *too* hard and I'm sure there's enough fans here to help you along with it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Apparently they were waiting for 100 new members, then were going to do a big overhaul. I just went in and slapped them around a bit, and in the end, it seems logic won day. They've begun to almost get serious about it. So now... I am requesting assistance in making that place at least somewhat decent.