Why did you choose your Avatar?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Why did you choose your Avatar?

As the title says for what reason did you choose your current avatar?

Mine is currently Tsubasa Chronicle that i found the pic of "Clone Syaoran (cause of the blue eye) n Sleeping Sakura" cause of the current Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVA's being released with the 21, 22 n 23 Manga Books n i simply <3 Tsubasa Chronicle

celestial_sacred

I saw Gaomon's picture in one of the cards (forgot which one) and decided to make an avatar out of it 'cause he's just too cute!! =3

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I love Ryuusei no Rockman, and since any two of the three new forms in the sequel can be combined, I decided to display them all at once. I myself cut them out and added the color shading.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I was watching D.Gray man and saw that part in the episode. It looked awesome so I made it into an avie.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Because my name is Gaomon and he's my favorite digimon of all, it only made sense. I drew it myself after listening to his character song.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Tohma and Masaru banzai banzai \o/

mm I haven't had time to change in a while. ^^;;

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Because it's... uhm... me? d: Tcat's the same character I've had since second year in high school. Friend of mine in college started calling me "Tcatomon" after Tamers came out (Guilmon's boogering of Takato-mon brought it about. She heard "Tcatomon" lol). Figured since it was a Digimon board I'd run with it XD

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Vande;18279 said:
As the title says for what reason did you choose your current avatar?

Mine is currently Tsubasa Chronicle that i found the pic of "Clone Syaoran (cause of the blue eye) n Sleeping Sakura" cause of the current Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVA's being released with the 21, 22 n 23 Manga Books n i simply <3 Tsubasa Chronicle

Ditto, except mine is the CSyaoran, RSyaoran and Sakura page which is on the Tokyo Revelations webpage. XD

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Because I like Legendz, mainly Shiron (SHIRON-nezuccho! plush plox!) and I lurve TTGL!

GURREN LAGANN. >_> KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

Magna

I have an avatar of Ritsuka because I finished watching Loveless and just really liked the picture and the anime overall <3

kage113

Smile. Destroy. Repeat.
Eh, I just found mine, not knowing where it came from, and thought it looked cool with the eyes. -Laughs-

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i've used this one before - Vamde x Neo from the insert on V-Tamer vol 2 i just find it amusing