Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
T_T

cause i would totally gift you it but i need to sleep and i'd need your username before i can gift it...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
T_T

cause i would totally gift you it but i need to sleep and i'd need your username before i can gift it...

You can also gift it using email, and it will stay in your inventory until they get it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
T_T

Ahhhhhh. orz You don't have to. ono

Because I needed to get two copies between me and my brother anyway. So. Most of the decision is just the two of us going like, "So do we want it or not."

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
We have the original, non-HD version, so it's not like it's a necessary thing to get. It just opens up more multiplayer options for us, that's all.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Does that email ahve to be the email I used with Steam? Because I'm currently confused as to which email I even used.
I'm not sure? I gifted a game to a friend that didn't have Steam and they got it, but I don't know how exactly it works....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I guess it'll be better for me to figure out my Steam account details. ono I'll look into installing steam onto this computer...

...which requires clearing my harddrive.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I need to go to bed as well, so I'm going to miss this sale. Which means summer sale is next I think?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I need to go to bed as well, so I'm going to miss this sale. Which means summer sale is next I think?

After this one ends January 3rd, it will probably be the summer sale, but Valve might surprise us. That and games randomally get put up for sale during weekends and the middle of the week, so who knows might go on sale again before that.

Last edited: