Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I happened to really like the Madoka TV series and most of the first 2 movies.

Then Urobuchi Gen was like "Lol I bet you didn't expect that ending so here's what I really wanted. No fuck you in TV? HERE'S THE FUCK YOU

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Then Urobuchi Gen was like "Lol I bet you didn't expect that ending so here's what I really wanted. No fuck you in TV? HERE'S THE FUCK YOU
I still need to watch the movies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

I need to finish those, I only ever got to episode 6 then got distracted. He got the nickname Urobutcher for a reason though.

I do have this glorious shirt about what happened to Mami at an anime convention:
SHIRT-LMAM1_2.jpg

I love being able to go around wearing a shirt with a decapitation joke on it and it makes Madoka fans cry. It's great.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's snowing and I don't wanna have to shovel things because I feel sick. Why is something so pretty so annoying to deal with?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It's snowing and I don't wanna have to shovel things because I feel sick. Why is something so pretty so annoying to deal with?
The snow that's on top of you basically missed where I am, but back home (only 2 hour drive south of here), they got over a foot.