Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Oh, there is? I'll have to see what the other things in the Explore tab lead to then. If that's the case, we can easily shape ourselves into a digimon fansite, and then just spread the word about it. There's still plenty of digimon fans... heh, apparently even in the pokemon staff.

Mega Evolutions, anyone?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Oh, there is? I'll have to see what the other things in the Explore tab lead to then. If that's the case, we can easily shape ourselves into a digimon fansite, and then just spread the word about it. There's still plenty of digimon fans... heh, apparently even in the pokemon staff.

Mega Evolutions, anyone?
except none of us like digimon lawl

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
There's a lot of overlap in the Digimon and Pokemon fandoms. I'm sure that'd go over pretty well.

@Dash: So... why is this still DATS? And who's running Wikimon?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
it's still dats because that's the name we chose 7 years ago. and wikimon is run by the peeps that actually are active on it; mainly devkyu and grandy02. i have very little to do with it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
because this is technically the forums but no one would use it as such

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
we talk about our days and stuff? those of us that are left are friends

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You can do that over skype though. A forum's not really necessary for something that small scale. If you don't have a uniting theme, it'll be hard to attract new people.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
So you're willing to pay over a thousand dollars a year for what amounts to a chat service?

The point here is that if we want to get this moving, we need to pick some kind of theme for the place. Perhaps anime in general? Or gaming?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
So you're willing to pay over a thousand dollars a year for what amounts to a chat service?

The point here is that if we want to get this moving, we need to pick some kind of theme for the place. Perhaps anime in general? Or gaming?

Anime games?