Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
......Welp.

Yeah. I'm pretty much trapped on this island that is my house.

There is a side walk behind my house that can take me to the mall (an hour and a half walk if I really try one way) or the train station (45 minutes walk which isn't that bad if a tad dangerous because there's no side walks in areas, but it's safer than in front of my house), but climbing the hill to get to it is kind of risking injury as it's very easily to slip down it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I did? I don't recall being here for quite some time, though... I'm sorry if I caused any trouble with my inactivity, then. It certainly wasn't my intention.

Wait, there's a command for that here isn't there... /me? /you? Something like that...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Ouch... I hope your wallet is okay. :/
It is, but an unneeded expense. I don't (didn't) have a 3DS yet, so I was looking to get one for Pokemon XY...

(And welcome back (?)... don't think I've seen you on here in awhile)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well, at least it's an XL. Those are the better ones.

By the way... it seems pretty quiet here. Is it just slow now, or is membership down?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
holy shit, role shows up now? all the old people have been reappearing

this happens everytime [*you] is used.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, at least it's an XL. Those are the better ones.

By the way... it seems pretty quiet here. Is it just slow now, or is membership down?
no one posts here anymore; it's just a few people that spam in this thread

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It is, but an unneeded expense. I don't (didn't) have a 3DS yet, so I was looking to get one for Pokemon XY...

(And welcome back (?)... don't think I've seen you on here in awhile)
at least you got a fucking sweet ds! i wanted one but didn't have a chance before they vanished from stores :(

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, I figured something like that was happening.

Yeah, I finally started a digimon fic I had been wanting to write for years and got nostalgic. Thus, here I am. By the way... where'd the forum skins go? Did y'all move recently as well?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
at least you got a fucking sweet ds! i wanted one but didn't have a chance before they vanished from stores :(
I went looking for them when they came out. I searched multiple stores. Nada. Almost grabbed one from ebay back then. They were extreeeemely limited. Makes me angry as shit when I see images on ebay with people having 3+ of them -- buying them just to resell them.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating that people do that. Next gen consoles are already up on ebay from people buying multiples and putting them up for sale... Pretty sure scalping is illegal everywhere else, though. Wish they'd enforce it a bit better.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I went looking for them when they came out. I searched multiple stores. Nada. Almost grabbed one from ebay back then. They were extreeeemely limited. Makes me angry as shit when I see images on ebay with people having 3+ of them -- buying them just to resell them.
my fucktard of a brother did that - he works at walmart so he basically had the electronics guy hold a couple for him which he sold. fucktard