Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Just now saw this thing

Do we have a damn date yet on when it starts? It's just been a tease for months now ;-;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Back to disappearing again... All I do is work and sleep again. I'm supposed to be part time, but, they workin' me full time ;-; (Hence why I havent been on in 3 weeks since I started job..)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
When I asked for less hours my boss basically laughed at me... "you're too good for us to give you less hours." -.-

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Some days I can barely walk due to all my injuries / issues / body being worn out since I'm a fat #$@!, how can I be so good? All my jobs act like I'm one of the best workers ever. Shouldn't people with less physical issues be better since it's easier for them to do, oh, just EVERYTHING? >_>

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Seriously now, sleep time for me... Only slept from 6PM to 8PM so far, and that's after working and having been awake for over 26 hours at that point. No idea how I've been awake for 4 hours since then...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Just now saw this thing

Do we have a damn date yet on when it starts? It's just been a tease for months now ;-;
The Japanese teaser said November 21 2015 for the first episode to release in theaters.

*points at the Adventure 03 thread*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Back to disappearing again... All I do is work and sleep again. I'm supposed to be part time, but, they workin' me full time ;-; (Hence why I havent been on in 3 weeks since I started job..)
More money?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Seriously now, sleep time for me... Only slept from 6PM to 8PM so far, and that's after working and having been awake for over 26 hours at that point. No idea how I've been awake for 4 hours since then...
GO SLEEP

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It's good and bad... good for money, good that my bosses like me so much (maybe I wont get fired for a stupid reason from this job, and maybe they wont treat me like shit as my last boss did which was why I ended up rage-quitting -- speaking of which, so did the assistant manager at that job. ALL that's left - store manager and 1 person. That store is supposed to have min 4, preferably 5, due to it's high sales, recommended/allowed 6. It's running with 2... Ye.. There's a banner outside of store "NOW HIRING. ON SITE INTERVIEWS TODAY. APPLY INSIDE" -- The hiring process there used to take weeks to even let the manager get the interview process started. He has permission to bypass the policy. That's how bad it is ;D ALL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T TREAT ME WITH RESPECT >;o He'd still have me AND Wanda if he hasn't been a effing douche ;D

But yeah... back to point, I dont think my managers here will turn on me like he did ^.^ they respect me and know I got options lol (hell, I had... 6-7 job offers when I picked them o.o)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Well... 'options' being based on the openness the store(s) have at the time if I apply again >;o Plus, it'll hurt my chances now that I said no / took another job / why would I be applying again so fast if it was relatively close-timed.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
But ye.. point was, I'm living in a town where people are either inexperienced, pass the 'math test' for cashiering, or can't pass a drug test. Plus, apparently I'm good/fast at everything even though I'm fat and should be slow :confused:...