Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I am stuck sitting on edge of my bed and typing off to side or on a awkward surface ;(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It makes playing games harder, but tbh I haven't been doing much lately... MC without friends is boring, and all my friends are busy with college/family/life ;(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Seeing bladesworn's signature reminds me I hadn't checked on the thing in a while... Wonder if there's been more to story since I last read it.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've been randomly itchy all over for 24 hours now, ever since I saw both a ladybug and a spider in my room... Why do I have this weird thing where seeing stuff makes me paranoid and itchy? ;_;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My cat is staring at the screen watching the letters appear as I type... I feel he's reading and laughing at me...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm contemplating going to bed of boredom. My life lately is tv shows, nothings been on for a few days. Youtube, subscriptions are dead lately, this forum, hearthstone just to do the daily, and... that's it ;/

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Finally post #11111, guess I am still a spammy whore...

Anyway, as awesome as anime is, I really want to play a game with friend(s) ;-;...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Real life friend got a PS4 and basically disappeared, not that he's around much in the first place... Now he's RIP.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Best online friend is home schooled and has been buried lately cause her parents are all like "yo, you need to get good gwades and pass tests 'n shit to get into correge." so... yea...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Gonna just go back to bed... At least tomorrow I got dinner plans for Easter and shit... Can pretend my life isn't sad and lonely. G'night! ^_^

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Seeing bladesworn's signature reminds me I hadn't checked on the thing in a while... Wonder if there's been more to story since I last read it.

There's probably more in whatever thread Weaver is posting in. I haven't checked it since I last updated the thing. I am behind.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I had read it from a chan-place-thingy... Way back when, not sure if it was from you linking it or someone else but yea.. I'm probably behind though.

Also, can't sleep. Cat still has my chair...