Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
what games

Uh, there's hundreds of freeware games out there, so we could be playing anything from shooters to strategy games. I kind of need to go make a list of them.

You get motion sickness from First Person Shooters if I remember correctly though, right?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
like i don't tell you guys if i'm spamming while naked or shitting or anything

(jsyk, i'm currently clothed and sitting in my living room :spam:ing)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Uh, there's hundreds of freeware games out there, so we could be playing anything from shooters to strategy games. I kind of need to go make a list of them.

You get motion sickness from First Person Shooters if I remember correctly though, right?
Yeah, sadly. ;w;

Basically, I'm stuck with RTSes, overworld, and side scroller (the stuff that doesn't follow a single character closely).

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeah, sadly. ;w;

Basically, I'm stuck with RTSes, overworld, and side scroller (the stuff that doesn't follow a single character closely).

Freeware games love sidescrollers and overhead view, so you should be able to join us for quite a few.

That being said there's still a lot of FPS games that are freeware too.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
okay i need to go steal a stock of paper towels from the bathroom
then pack my bag
and hide downstairs.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair

I do too.