Who did June marry?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Who did June marry?

Remember Daisuke's screaming fan-girl sister? The one that had a massive crush on Yamato, then Jou's brother. Who do you think she finally married?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Didn´t she actually have a crush on Jou´s older Brother ?

If she married someone, it would have to be someone who can not run very fast. Atleast not fast enough to escape her.:D

celestial_sacred

Johnzaloog;16069 said:
Remember Daisuke's screaming fan-girl sister? The one that had a massive crush on Yamato, then Jou. Who do you think she finally married?

JYOU? ...Wasn't it Shuu? (Oh. Mugen mentioned it)

Probably someone who can take her breath away more than a popular guy.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
To be serious, I don´t think that she married anyone of those. Yamato pretty much ended up with Sora. But I think they are divorced.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
IMO, Jun probably outgrew her "fangirl" crushes, like most everyone does. She probably fell for a person who she genuinely liked, not because of his status or anything.

The Analyzer

It wasn't said, but I'd peg for Shuu. I get a feeling she would tone down her energy with him and he'd probably have more patience with her silly moments.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Vande;16137 said:
Dunno but god help whoever it was!!! (and their family too!)

Completely agree.

Then again who says she marries someone. To her, boys are like candy. When she sees one good one, she will see another right after it then another and so on. It just won't stop for her.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Okay...why do people feel that just because someone acts a certain way as a child, means that that person is going to remain that way as an adult? You're supposed to mature as you get older. I doubt Jun stayed an immature girl who chased a boy who looked nice (even though, we only saw this with Yamato and Shuu [personally, I like her paired up with Shuu]). At least we know she's a one-guy type of girl and probably loyal too. Comments like...
Tsukaimon;16139 said:
Then again who says she marries someone. To her, boys are like candy. When she sees one good one, she will see another right after it then another and so on. It just won't stop for her.
...is just too unrealistic to believe.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
SSJ Jup81;16159 said:
Okay...why do people feel that just because someone acts a certain way as a child, means that that person is going to remain that way as an adult? You're supposed to mature as you get older. I doubt Jun stayed an immature girl who chased a boy who looked nice (even though, we only saw this with Yamato and Shuu [personally, I like her paired up with Shuu]). At least we know she's a one-guy type of girl and probably loyal too. Comments like......is just too unrealistic to believe.

Unrealistic? I can name two people I know personally right off the top of my head who match that description and they're in their late 20's. o_o
Though, given the age of when everyone got married she may not have yet. Or at all... not everyone settles down at an early age. She may have just married someone completely outside of the "group" too.

SSJ Jup81;16159 said:
You're supposed to mature as you get older.

Heh. Yeah, right XD *Dork and proud*

I don't remember Shuu at ALL. Anyone got a quick pic?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
SSJ Jup81;16159 said:
I doubt Jun stayed an immature girl who chased a boy who looked nice (even though, we only saw this with Yamato and Shuu

She said in episode 3 (of dub anyway) she said she got all the cute guys to sign her hirt and she found Takeru cute. It seems she likes lots of boys.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Tcatomon;16161 said:
Unrealistic? I can name two people I know personally right off the top of my head who match that description and they're in their late 20's. o_o
Okay, I shall rephrase...people with normal maturity levels do. Even married women. It's like, "Ooo, I think he's so cute!" but that doesn't mean that she'll pursue the guy. People usually outgrow stuff like that as they get older.
Though, given the age of when everyone got married she may not have yet. Or at all... not everyone settles down at an early age. She may have just married someone completely outside of the "group" too.
She probably did (and given her personality, I couldn't see her not settling down). Anyway, by the time the epilogue rolls around, she would be in her 40s, so I hope she would've matured by then. If I'm doing my math right, she would be 42 (Shuu would be 45; Shin, for the heck of it, would be 48). Her antics were very teenage girl-like, which is why I have a difficult time believing that an adult would remain that way.

Tcatomon

Were they that old in the end? They look considerably young for being in their 40s. o_o I was thinking it was closer to mid/early 20s

The Analyzer

Tcatomon;16171 said:
Were they that old in the end? They look considerably young for being in their 40s. o_o I was thinking it was closer to mid/early 20s

I think he was talking about the 25 years later part. Jun is 17 througout the series, the same age as Miyako's oldest sister Momoe, who are friends and have the same classes together. Shuu's unknown, but it's probably 20ish.

So, 25 years later Jun would be 42 and Shuu, 45ish.

Tcatomon

The Analyzer;16172 said:
I think he was talking about the 25 years later part. Jun is 17 througout the series, the same age as Miyako's oldest sister Momoe, who are friends and have the same classes together. Shuu's unknown, but it's probably 20ish.

So, 25 years later Jun would be 42 and Shuu, 45ish.

That's what I was asking. They look really young for being pushing 50. I didn't remember them ever saying 25 years later.. just "oh and by the way this happened later". Granted I haven't seen it since it was on FOX...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Tcatomon;16171 said:

Nah, early 30's at least. I doubt they all married and had kids that young, they'd have to be little over joe's age otherwise.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I noticed that the kids of the younger ones of the group were older than the children of the older ones of the group.