Which Game do you think is the best?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Which Game do you think is the best?

As the title says Which Game do you think is the best but why?

I think the Ages and Seasons arcs were the best from the games, i liked how they were inter-related so you could take the passwords back n forth and have one heck of a showdown at the end of each game.

Devkyu

Wha...?
I've played relatively few Zelda games. I've played the original on NES, the Windfish one that was on Gameboy, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker and Twilight Princess.

They're all so good that it's really hard to pick just one... except the first two I mentioned. I hated those, but I was like... 5 and 8 when I played them, so might take another whack at them. I also played about an hour of Link to the Past, but I got bored out of my mind.

It's a toss-up between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, although leaning more towards the second, since Link is a wolf.

Might pick up the Four Swords game, though. If it's like the manga, I want to play it NOW. *worships Shadow Link*

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
The only zelda game I've personally beat myself was the Four Swords for gamecube... I played almost from the beginning to the end in a day or two o-o

I have the n64 and Wii games, but I just don't really like them ;_; Ocarina of Time and Windwaker are probably the only other games I've gotten a good deal into.

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
A Link to the Past now and forever more. It's been 10 years... and it's still my fave. It was just, like, awesome. And one of the first games I ever got to really sit down and play. Come on. Since when has Link been a pink bunny after that game? NEVAR!

Ocarina of Time would have to be my second favorite because it has such an awesome storyline... And Sheik... o___o Yeah, that about sums it up.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I'm still partial to the first game and Link to the Past. I've never played any of the others but more than a few minutes though >_>;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I got Link to the past for GBA, i remember it on the SNES though when i stole my brothers SNES to play it ^^

Dengar

It may not exactly be my favorite, however, it should be a worthy mention. Minish Cap is VERY amusing. Very very much.

Other than that, probably a tie between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The only Zelda games I haven't played (aside from those CD-i ones) are:

Four Swords
Minnish Cap
Phantom Hour Glass

I really would like to play Minnish Cap and Phantom Hourglass, though. Minnish Cap looks like a really cute game.

As for the best...I'm going to be biased and say Ocarina of Time, but, A Link to the Past had a really cool story. I guess it's a tie between those two. I really like the Oracle games too....although I liked the manga more so. ^^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The only one I've played for a decent amount of time has been Windwaker and I <3 it.

Never beat it though :(

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Scipio;9552 said:
The only one I've played for a decent amount of time has been Windwaker and I <3 it.

Never beat it though :(
Compared to the other ones, imo, Wind Waker was incredibly easy. The bosses were easy. Even Ganondorf was unusually easy for that game. I didn't have to use any potions or anything when fighting against him. After I beat him, I was waiting for a transformation or something more.

That aside, I did enjoy Wind Waker. A lot of people seemed to dislike it. That game was incredibly fun for me.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I have a hard time staying interested in games.

I'm in that big tower thing iirc...

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Majora's Mask is my favorite, followed by... Zelda 2. >_>;

Zelda 2 is annoyingly hard, but the satisfaction from beating it is so lovely.

Twilight Princess is my least favorite. The dungeons had no direction at all and, well, it just wasn't as fun as it could have been.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I haven't played any of the recent ones.. well I've played Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, and Ocarina of Time. I might've played a few others but they're not exactly coming to me.

So, the one I lurved the most is Link to the Past. I lurved the bunny and the medallions. Also... WOLF? WHERE?

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
Minish Cap... and maybe 4 swords, only ones i really played and beat >_>.

Though they were a bit... too easy and straightforward... >_>. Can anyone recommend a good Zelda for SNES/NES/GBA?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Lordlokey;9564 said:
Though they were a bit... too easy and straightforward... >_>. Can anyone recommend a good Zelda for SNES/NES/GBA?
For the SNES, A Link to the Past. For the NES, the original Legend of Zelda game. For the GBA, the Oracle of Ages/Seasons...well, I think you can play these on the GBA. I know you can for the GBC. I don't know if it might have gotten a re-release for the GBA or something.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
That's tough. I've played on Ocarina, Waker and Twilight and I love all three of them. I gotta say I liked princess best because I actually finished it (stupid gerudos and triforce finding).

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i find all the zelda games really easy, the only ones i ever had trouble with is Zelda 2 links adventure and Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

I wish they would make more master quest games

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
I think Twilight Princess is the best one, It is probably one of the only ones I've ever played besides Wind Waker, but this game is godly compared to Wind Waker >.>

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
SSJ Jup81;9587 said:
For the SNES, A Link to the Past. For the NES, the original Legend of Zelda game. For the GBA, the Oracle of Ages/Seasons...well, I think you can play these on the GBA. I know you can for the GBC. I don't know if it might have gotten a re-release for the GBA or something.

They didn't get a re-release on GBA but hey still worth a damn insert for a GBA (and one of the only reasons i kept my GBA when i got a DS)