when a friend gets a new screen name...

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
when a friend gets a new screen name...

On AIM, i have had a billion and one screen names. I now have sympathy for all my friends (even though only one on this message board) who has seen me though all or most of them, and unless something major happens, i am now staying with my current one FOREVER. Why? because....

In the last couple days, i made a new friend. a guy read a story of mine on FanFiction.net, and weve become friends :). talked to him for about an hour tue, wed, and thurs, and last night he said he would talk to me tonight at around 7:30. Also last night, i talked to a friend ive had on aim for a few months now, and he had a new screen name. so... this is what happend....

Tonight at 7:30, my NEW friend did not sign on, but my old friend with the new screen name O_O. so for about an hour and a half, i chatted with him, thinking he was my new friend O_O.

I feel like a dumbass, and i am staying 'Law of Takatofan' forever now... i was so embarassed...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
LOL! I've had people IM me before without me knowing who the heck they are, I just play along until they mention some site I remember, and I know exactly who I'm talking to.

Those people suck, I've been PrimoPiccolo on AIM ever since I first got the account, and now that AOL lets me keep my e-mail address no matter what server I'm on, I figure even if I change providers one day, I'll be the same internet identity until the end.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
I kept the same screen name since 2003 (when I first got internet) The only other screen names I have is my sidekick screen name..lol although, my brother has a gazillion screen names but I know it's him whenever he IMs me because he always has his name end in 26....