What's With Removing 4MU Links ?!

megawalk

What's With Removing 4MU Links ?!

ok seriously cuz this is not funny anymore without telling reasons...
whats with removing the 4MU Links i send ?!
and Don't remove this...
because i am stated to be known why not as in the law says.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Because the stuff you have to download to use it has spyware in it that's why obviously my PM didn't get to you.

and Don't remove this...because i am stated to be known why not as in the law says.

And don't make demands of us thanks. wtf is with the last part anyow.

megawalk

yes as of that my apologies but i was unaware of it and i shall make a check on my computer whether you are right or not

once again:

My Apologies

and thanks to inform me

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Can you please give me details of this program?

I'll make sure to add it to the rules so that people aren't confused in the future. :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
My anti-virus & spyware went nuts when i used it.
The prog is called Zango & a right royal pain in the ass.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Zango is full of spyware and such... just like almost all stupid download programs like that.

megawalk

odd.
i wen't over to my Spybot S&D and everything was shown properly.
:confused:
i think i go into a Deeper Detail for this to figure out.
oh and also my phishing and spamfilter were unaware as for the same for my firewall and virusscanner + the Spyware deleting prog...:confused:

hwarangoo

Journalists
I downloaded Zango IM once on an old pc my pc never recovered. And Zango is putting ads everywhere about having Avatar episodes that are unreleased for download and such. Theyre the real blood suckers here not vampires >.<

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
megawalk;59471 said:
odd.
i wen't over to my Spybot S&D and everything was shown properly.
:confused:
i think i go into a Deeper Detail for this to figure out.
oh and also my phishing and spamfilter were unaware as for the same for my firewall and virusscanner + the Spyware deleting prog...:confused:

Ah, then you need something new. If it's not catching what should be there, then get something else. I used BitDefender, try that.

Avoid McAffee and Norton, as those are the most popular, and thus the most targeted! Get something lesser known, so that it's harder for spyware to get around it.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Also try AVG for your anti-virus. There's only one pop up I've run into that it can't seem to get its claws on for some ungodly known reason and finds me about every three months.

SmitfraudFix, Vundofix, CCleaner, Ad-Aware... and Spybot S&D. For the experienced (meaning if you know what you're doing in your registry) try Hijackthis, SuperAntiSpyware, and Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

I'd recommend SmitfraudFix and Vundofix as the TOP priority to download. Most trojans and maleware has a basis that translates over to one of those two programs. It'll find alot of stuff most EVERYTHING else misses. I seem to recall running into Zango before, to be honest.

Don't forget to run them all in safemode! :3

Worst comes to worse you guys post here: http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22
They've helped me out alot and usually recommend running everything I just said, but if you're unsure how to handle Hijackthis post a log there and they'll run you through what's safe.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
See what i mean though, i'm not the only one who's run into issues with it.

megawalk

yes i am aware about the mcafee's 100% failure
and atm i am using BitDefender
and Spybot S&D
if i can log what happens when i go on that site i might figure it out
but...
thats a too far technology ;)