What would you do?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
What would you do?

Imagine you are stuck in Huntley and Smudgers world with no chocolate/sweet items. What would you do?

Would you rebel against the system? Would you join the system? If you had the ingredients would you bootleg?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I think that should be in General Discussion. not here (but that isn't backseat moderating, so please don't warn me... ;)). Anyway, i didn't watched it yet (but i have on HDD, so maybe soon) but i must think that in two categories:

- only sweets
- sweets as well as everything that's related to suguar, for example for tea.

If only first option - sure no problem. I'm very rarely eat any sweets and usually later more or less i'm feeling pain.
If second option, i would fight. I'm using suguar for my tea very often, so that order (not to using suguar) would affect my habits.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I probably wouldn't rebel unless I knew my side would win. I'm weak, I know.

If I had the ingredients, yes, I would make it myself and share with people that I could trust. I don't think I could go full out without any kind of sweet, let alone chocolate. I would either secretly buy it or make it myself.

I'd hate to be in their shoes during their ordeal.

Nemomon

I'm weak as well but my soul is a tactician type (read, almost 50 years of resistance movement..). If i would not fight in open battle, i think i would in guerilla war.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I would be the one to take the risks make chocolate & stuff. Right under the noses of the gov :D

Nemomon

I didn't mentioned..

If I had the ingredients, yes, i'll would make them as well. But because of different reasons. Followers must see that You're fighting against goverment. Talking isn't enough - everyone may talk. By doing prohibited thing i could get more followers. Also it would be good as an prize for them. Later also it would be good point as an proof to goverment about existing resistance movement. That's two-seded axe - if they will know about existing resistance movement, they may do some actions that in final could be very good for us (or bad..).

Magna

I honestly wouldn't care much. If you have chocolate that's great, and if I don't, it's fine. It's not a necessity to live on, and if I stop eating it for a while, I really just tend to forget about it and move on with my life.
About sweet items, I would actually kinda be happy that they're gone, because I don't like things with a high amount of sugar in a small pack, it's really not that good.
Yes, I'm sorry, I'm just no fun.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Magna;63368 said:
About sweet items, I would actually kinda be happy that they're gone, because I don't like things with a high amount of sugar in a small pack, it's really not that good.
Yes, I'm sorry, I'm just no fun.

you would be a party member *boooo*

Magna

Vande;63370 said:
you would be a party member *boooo*

No, I'd actually not like to be one in that case, because I actually find the whole idea completely unreal and stupid (a party about chocolate/sweets WTH). I would probably go against them because there are more important things that should be focused on, and the fact that the government money is pointlessly wasted, but not against the fact that they banned chocolate/sweets(because like I said, I don't mind that).

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I would rebel, I don't eat a lot of chocolate, and it's obvious everybody could live without it, however it's good. It's a nice special treat once in a while. I'd probably open a argument that it should at least be moderated vs. banned completely, if given any restrictions at all. The idea is pretty neat though since chocolate is a huge reason the worlds becoming "beefy", but that should be every individuals choice and not the government. They already have enough power over our lives. Our bodies and what we eat should be our responsibility.

This is a really weird anime, but I like it o.o...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I'm not exactly a big fan of chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I like sweets, but chocolate isn't very good to me on its own. Because of that, I'll be neutral in the war, unless one side winds up hurting my or a loved one. If that happens, I'll join the other side and oppose them for what they did to me.