What Player do you use to view your videos

Akaku

コード・ブルー
What Player do you use to view your videos

A simple question...

Personally, i used to use Divx Player, but then went to Media Player Classic. But then, today i was going through an episode of Ryuusei No Rockman, and i saw that there is a difference, i'm not exactly sure if it has to do anything with Adjusting your "Brightness and Contrast" or whatever "levels", b/c i honestly never do when using any of those players, only when i encode :p

Hmm... i was going to put a picture up to show the difference between them both, but the Media Player Classic one comes out Completely black =<

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Here at my place, I use BS Player.

At my mom's, I use Media Player Classic.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
MPC and VLC :D

I like VLC for h264 and HD, usually... and then I use MPC for softsubs and when I want to show things on IRC :p

But I have no clue on the Brightness and Contrast :<

DtD

[Z?]
VideoLan (VLC) for everything....except Red Vs Blue, I use WMP or my Zune's software (same program really).

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I used to use VLC on everything I watched, but I then found BS Player, which is much better in my opinion. I never have to give it extra priority to watch things without lag, unlike with VLC player. This is coming from a guy that has an older computer, mind you.

TuxRug

Retired
On home PC, VLC. On other PCs (watching video from my flash drive) I run MPlayer Portable.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Don't all apple users use Quicktime... at least, that's how i always looked at it.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Nope, there are some people who use VLC instead. I would use VLC, but I like to use my Apple Remote, so I just use Quicktime instead, both play video so it doesn't really matter.

wenhao152

Err... Hi?
I uses Media Player classic for most videos, Divx for xvid/divx videos, window media player and real player for streaming, and quicktime for 3gp videos.

Planning of getting a VLC to watch flv videos.