What If..(about Digimon and Rockman)

faqcorner

What If..(about Digimon and Rockman)

(the reason I am posting it in "Other Anime/Manga" is because it covers 2 of the sections, and thus don't know where to put it)

SPOILERS MIGHT BE DISCUSSED....?

What do you guys think will happen if actually the Digimon and RockMan (network) series combined?

(I guess in all aspects, such as digimon's seasons + games and the related fights or whatever - haven't watched it in a long time, but don't care about spoilers, and RockMan network's anime and games, and items such as the Dark chips, Wily, Duo, Beyondard, EM waves, 3rd plane, etc.)

celestial_sacred

Um...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The world will end at that point.

I'm serious.

GSR

That one guy
celestial_sacred;12683 said:
Um...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The world will end at that point.

I'm serious.

You think that's bad? I saw a Naruto/RnR crossover fic once. Not even joking.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
MugenSeiRyuu no Rockman !

LOL ! Just kidding.
I don´t think that this would work.

Digimon and .hack are actually way more likely to combine.

Jadealen Dragon

Yeah, I also saw the Naruto/RnR cross over and I've actually seen some .hack/Digimon cross overs. But I don't really think a Digimon/NT Warrior would work. Then again, I’ve seen worse cross overs get pulled off.

faqcorner

mostly saying like in BEAST in MegaMan, the Beyondard Navis were able to be in the Realword, like the Digimon when they messed around with stuff...

so what would have happened if both worlds were mixed together?

Quatre Winner

I've plotted that, actually.... though it was the Tamers universe I used. Still work on the fic occasionally, but the only place it's been posted is REO. A lot of universes are far more compatible than you think :p

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
maybe if all the Rockman series joined together i would really like it,classic,x,exe,zero,zx,ryuusei.But Rockman and Digimon i just don't see it sorry.

xearsol

No understanding of money
too bad that i haven't seen any of crossovers. but the idea of digimon and rockman is kinda sound great. the way the character will interact is pretty amusing, kinda. anyway, can anyone send me the link to the naruto/RnR crossover?