...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... I have sleeping pills yet I'm not using them. and why am I still here vs. watching Exorcist?!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
... Actually, I have told some people... But, they knew the secrets before knowing me? That doesn't even make sense, but, hard to explain without saying things. xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... Though, those people kind-a disappeared into non-existence, so it doesn't count.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... Though, those people kind-a disappeared into non-existence, so it doesn't count.
That's a lie... 1 friend knows everything about me... But they're not a very good friend... Why do I trust the people that hurt me the most? o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
That's a lie... 1 friend knows everything about me... But they're not a very good friend... Why do I trust the people that hurt me the most? o_o
Posted with the 9333 thing even though I meant to say (hence why quote was there) -- Shutting up now. Getting too weird o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Weather... Anyone else sick of the heat/summerness already? It's too hot and I has no AC :(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
and I really am going to take off at 2:00 xD -- I meant to leave at what, 12:30 initially?

Status
Not open for further replies.