...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
The one issue about getting enough water to properly hydrate yourself is that you need to go to the bathroom more.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The one issue about getting enough water to properly hydrate yourself is that you need to go to the bathroom more.
o.o I don't forget to do that. If I have to go, I think back to school, think "screw you, teachers." and do my bizniz.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I read that series when it was only a manga, not in the mood to watch it though for some reason. I'm just weird like that,

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Almost at 9300... God... What did we start at? We have to be near 600 posts now o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I read that series when it was only a manga, not in the mood to watch it though for some reason. I'm just weird like that,
My friend is the same way. He smacked me for watching it and told me to read it instead... I prefer anime to manga. I go insane with silence / reading things. I need audio. Color... Etc.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My friend is the same way. He smacked me for watching it and told me to read it instead... I prefer anime to manga. I go insane with silence / reading things. I need audio. Color... Etc.
I mean... I like manga too, but... I gotta /really/ like the series.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I mean... I like manga too, but... I gotta /really/ like the series.
I probably could go with manga for this series... But... Actually... I might do both. Read ahead on manga so I dont gotta wait weekly for more ^_^...

Status
Not open for further replies.