...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Hmm...Xen really doesn't see what's wrong with it. 0_o

Compare it to a lot of Japanese Manga that have some twisted plots and stories, and you pretty much know it's not the worst idea. X_x

Do you know what an Eroge is? And do you know what 4chan is? Those two shouldn't mix, and for good reason.

Eroge, is a Japanese shortening of Ero game. 4chan is a gathering place of anonymous people, who can talk about the more twisted Japanese stuff (not all of it is the twisted stuff, but there are scary people there....).

Now these people are making an Eroge about a guy having to go to a school filled with physically disabled people.

4chan's record is against them. I am biased against them yes, but not without reason.

Also, I plan to actually check out what other people who have played the game have said.

Also, the demo has no h-scenes so I might actually play it myself.

Also, I use "also" in my speech too often....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
A group on 4chan got together and decided to make a Visual Novel. They decided to make it about a school for people with physical disabilities....

Dear God, these people need help (please note that I do not believe all 4chan people are evil, just that a good majority need a little help, the rest are either evil or good).
This visual novel sounds familiar. What's it called? Because my friend is addicted to this visual novel about a school for people with physical disabilities....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
This visual novel sounds familiar. What's it called? Because my friend is addicted to this visual novel about a school for people with physical disabilities....

Katawa Shoujo.

I am actually playing it because I cannot honestly believe that something that came out 4chan could be a game involving physical disabilities while still being respectful about it.

Has hell frozen over? 'Cause ironically I can say the game is very tasteful when it comes to talking about the disabilities in the game. This is the last thing I was expecting. Especially coming from 4chan.

GAH!!! THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING. 4CHAN MADE A TASTEFUL EROGE!!!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?!

You'll even get the option of skipping the H-Scenes in the final product.

My verdict: Play the game. It's very, VERY good. Well, play the demo anyways, the full version will be out before 2012.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Katawa Shoujo.

I am actually playing it because I cannot honestly believe that something that came out 4chan could be a game involving physical disabilities while still being respectful about it.

Has hell frozen over? 'Cause ironically I can say the game is very tasteful when it comes to talking about the disabilities in the game. This is the last thing I was expecting. Especially coming from 4chan.

GAH!!! THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING. 4CHAN MADE A TASTEFUL EROGE!!!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?!

You'll even get the option of skipping the H-Scenes in the final product.

My verdict: Play the game. It's very, VERY good. Well, play the demo anyways, the full version will be out before 2012.
O_O

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Gah, the Disappearance of Haruhi (movie) reminded me that they're still releasing the books in English. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I haven't even bothered asking people (i know irl) what they want for Christmas. lol

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yep. This was definitely the visual novel my friend has been completely addicted to. now I really wonder what he does in his free time.

Actually, if you play this game I wouldn't really question them that much. The game is addicting, it's also free and is in english. Compare what I was saying at the top of the page to what I am saying about it now. It really is a great game.

~Divine|<3|Hearts~

Local Mr. Cutesy!
Do you know what an Eroge is? And do you know what 4chan is? Those two shouldn't mix, and for good reason.

Eroge, is a Japanese shortening of Ero game. 4chan is a gathering place of anonymous people, who can talk about the more twisted Japanese stuff (not all of it is the twisted stuff, but there are scary people there....).

Now these people are making an Eroge about a guy having to go to a school filled with physically disabled people.

4chan's record is against them. I am biased against them yes, but not without reason.

Also, I plan to actually check out what other people who have played the game have said.

Also, the demo has no h-scenes so I might actually play it myself.

Also, I use "also" in my speech too often....

Xen is well aware, but Xen is tolerate of a lot of things. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone or has a negative effect in any way, he's pretty much fine with it. 0_o

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Xen is well aware, but Xen is tolerate of a lot of things. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone or has a negative effect in any way, he's pretty much fine with it. 0_o

You know, normally 4chan is the opposite of that sentence. They just happened to somehow manage to make something good for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.