...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
The little wolf is ready. But somehow, I have a trouble with my website.
The database. Mine is SQLserver and the little wolf's is MySQL.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Ah, dammit. (Well, I can ask around a few other places to see if they have anyone willing to translate.)

blade does typesetting? *waits in the bushes*

Yes I do, I also took Typography in college, so I like to make the sound effects look really nice.

So what series would I be working on?

Subaru Ryusei

~Tribal Parader~
Yes I do, I also took Typography in college, so I like to make the sound effects look really nice.

So what series would I be working on?
Well, it would actually be a lot of different series. The person who's originally asking for help has a lot of Rockman manga/4-koma, one Zelda manga and a load of unlicensed Pokemon manga, all scanned and probably ready for translation and typesetting....

I can link to the forums where the scanlating group is needing help if you're up to it.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, it would actually be a lot of different series. The person who's originally asking for help has a lot of Rockman manga/4-koma, one Zelda manga and a load of unlicensed Pokemon manga, all scanned and probably ready for translation and typesetting....

I can link to the forums where the scanlating group is needing help if you're up to it.

You have my interest.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Webcomic of doom. Well, really it's not actually of doom at the moment. It does do doom occasionally, and it usually involves a bunny wielding a switchblade.

080117a.jpg

080118b.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, unless Greg finds something else besides Deltora Quest to scanlate I doubt I have much to do here except spam....

And occasionally encode Maplestory.

Status
Not open for further replies.