...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
A filler arc that is actually funny? Webcomics are better in this regard than anime is.

071025a.gif

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I asked for large amounts of anime and manga for Christmas. A large amount of care goes into my list each year, it is a carefully chosen so that no matter what I picked I wouldn't know what they got.

I use to make lists that would get people to buy exactly what I wanted, but that was no fun. I like the suspense of not knowing exactly what they are getting me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oddly enough, I feel full of the Christmas spirit. My littlest brother however is not. In fact he seems rather pissed off at the world right now....

Crap, I hope I didn't syphon off his happiness again....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The water hose decided to flail. Thankfully this hasn't dampened my Christmas spirit, but my clothes are rather soaked right now....

Subaru Ryusei

~Tribal Parader~
Hey guys, can I ask a question? It's kinda relating about the DATS scanlating team and another group that kinda needs help...

(Yes, I know I haven't been on in ages, but this is kinda -semi- important.)

Subaru Ryusei

~Tribal Parader~
There's a group in need of a translator and another typesetter, and and they need it badly once one of the members start school again. (But since I'm not good at either, I'm unable to help in any other way except for this.)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
There's a group in need of a translator and another typesetter, and and they need it badly once one of the members start school again. (But since I'm not good at either, I'm unable to help in any other way except for this.)
We lack translators. :( We just don't have any.

As for typesetting, go ask blade.

Subaru Ryusei

~Tribal Parader~
Ah, dammit. (Well, I can ask around a few other places to see if they have anyone willing to translate.)

blade does typesetting? *waits in the bushes*

Status
Not open for further replies.