...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Tamayura won't get touched until I get this paper done and until I draw that drawing I owe to one of my friends. :(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm ashamed at you Megumi. Doubting the power of our spam and spam!

spam-spam-spam.jpg

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, also good night.... For the last 4-5 days since I haven't really been posting xP

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Accidentally upgraded my iPod Touch firmware to 4.2.1 and since I don't have the SHSH blobs I can't downgrade back to 4.1... I can't jailbreak unless I want to have to tether my iPod every time I turn it on. *Sad face* Wouldn't mind it so much if not for the fact if I was at work, I'd be music-less!.. And I swear the building I work in is haunted. I already am jumpy with music at full blast :x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
...Unless I take my laptop! Then I could re-tether when/if I needed too on breaks!... Cause Jailbreaking is cool! (and legal now :D)

Gonna stop spamming since I'm only one on right now/I fail anyway :X

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Er, actually. One question to leave with:

Feel free not to answer if you feel I'm abusing you (since I have found like 2 out of last 3 animes I've watched off of DATS peoples recommendations. Which I truly appreciate ;) ) Anyone got a anime to suggest? xP

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair

Feel free not to answer if you feel I'm abusing you (since I have found like 2 out of last 3 animes I've watched off of DATS peoples recommendations. Which I truly appreciate ;) ) Anyone got a anime to suggest? xP
Have you seen To Aru Majutsu no Index?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

Slayers (you might want to start with Revolution and if you like that watch it from the beginning), Photon the Idiot Adventures (just a warning, there is some nudity, but it's one of the best series ever), Full Metal Panic

I'd suggest more, but I'm more into manga than anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.