...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I remember his name was "Gasp Shock Rape" for a while, although that might of just been Greg. He likes to mess with usernames.
Oh, that was a joke name change from Greg from a while ago.

Greg has also done a couple other interesting name changes to GSR...

...though the glittery pink Joey was awesome too. ._.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
There's supposedly some thread somewhere that actually discusses the meaning of GSR.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Watch Breaking Bad. All four seasons. 1-3 are on Netflix. Four has only aired on TV.

Four has a 96/100 on Metacritic. It's the second highest-rated television season ever on Metacritic.

It deserves it.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I had forgotten I got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for Christmas, while I wait for Rosetta Stone to install I'll play it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Watch Breaking Bad. All four seasons. 1-3 are on Netflix. Four has only aired on TV.

Four has a 96/100 on Metacritic. It's the second highest-rated television season ever on Metacritic.

It deserves it.
What is it about?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
What is it about?
This high school chemistry teacher learns that he has cancer... and he's pitifully broke. So in order to support his family after he passes away, he decides he's going to cook and sell meth. The director/creator says he plans to show his transformation from "Mr. Chips to Scarface," and I think it's definitely moving in that direction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.