...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
You're not leaving either, Matze. >D

blade! You take care of Lige (you're on horse anyway). I'll make sure Matze doesn't get to leave ever again.

RUN LIGE!!! DON´T LET MY SACRIFICE BE IN VAIN!!!

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
*useses last bit of strength left to grab onto the legs of blade´s horse to stall it too*

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Me? I'm, surprisingly, not homeless. Starting a full time job at Sam's Club soon working overnight freezer (what I used to do at Walmart) making more than I did after a year at Walmart. Basically once I get my first paycheck stub, getting my own place. (Low income housing if I'm eligible, which I should be. If not, cheapest thing I can find)

Only reason I'm not homeless: My mom cashed out her 401k and loaned me some money (her nice personality took over for a bit I guess?) to hold me over since it was already made apparent 3 weeks ago I'd be getting this job. (Though it was thought to be a different department, part time, and less money in first place. The dude that is hiring me just seemed to think I was awesome? ;D...)

So yeah... Stuffs looking up. I ordered this too.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, and I just ordered a so-good-of-a-deal-it's-probably-a-scam server. $50 a month. Quad core (random stock, dunno exact ghz's) 8GB RAM, 2TB overall hard drive space, 40TB bandwidth. Company seems semi-legit. It's a sub-company of a prior company that's been around for 2 years... and it is a 3-day-only/limited stock sale... So dunno. Guess we'll see. o.o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Been playing WoW since I got slight interest again after the FORCED me to play. (Gave me a free week...) but after about a month, I can't log in for more than 5 mins without wanting to alt+f4...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I don't have any game consoles atm, but I'm tempted to download some emulators to hold me over til I pay my mom back / get caught up on finances in general and buy some stuff. (Probably gonna get a PS2 again, maybe a Gamecube. Already ordered the 360, but wont have that til Sept. 20th and there aren't emulators for tha....) WAIT! I FORGOT!

I OWN GEARS OF WAR PC!... *Locates disk* Totally playing that o.o;

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, to tell Megumi. Chinajoy is a video games show in China. The words "Joy" means joystick. So Chinajoy is probably for Chinese video game players. The show girls are really pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.