...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I do not want to have this kind of fun. Because I was seriously "punished" by this kind of fun. Someone link me to angel then some girls consider that I should be a female, that's all.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I just thought that they never read Bible but too many novels, mangas, comics and watched too many movies show that weird answer.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Now, Bladesworn show me why he links it too tentacle monster, I find out that it is the same way as Legend of Zelta. So it is cleared. Bladesworn didn't just make matters to worse but he only made it for fun.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Wow, if they break the extra hard ceramic plates with the math problems on it, they get out of the study competition.

It took like two seconds for them to figure out how to get out of reborns competition....

Ryohei's clone seems about equal to Ryohei....

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I am tired as well. Without a single day rest, I feel I am out of health power. Oh well, that's not RPG game. But there will be an examination next month. I am out of time, right now, I am not sure I can pass or not. So I stay night everyday.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
What's worse is that my parents want me to have a date quickly. But I have no time to spend on girls. Work, study... That cost me a lot of time. I return home 22:00 everyday and there are still some revision work to do. I have classes even on Saturday and Sunday. After that, what I want to do is only rest or I can't keep my health anymore.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
KHR Spoilers for Gumi if she is interested. Highlight to read:

Inheritance Ceremony Arc - Tsuna is supposed to officially become the 10th now and a ceremony will be held. A lot of other mafia peoples were invited, including the Shimon Family. Which is a fairly unknown and weak family. Tsuna and his guardians get to know the Shimon family and become friends. Then Yamamoto finds something that one of the Shimon family dropped. The guy the proceeds to kick Yamamoto's ass and send him to the hospital. Tsuna, angered by this decides to go through with the Inheritance Ceremony to try and find out who hurt Yamamoto. He has Chrome make an illusion of Yamamoto so no one would know what happened to him and to try to surprise the people who did it in an attempt to draw them out. You later find out it was the Shimon family, and they steal the Blood of the First. They say they did it because the First from both their families were friends. But that Giotto betrayed the Shimon and the first Shimon ended up dying. Tsuna and his guardians go to fight the Shimon family and get their asses kicked in 5 seconds. Then their rings are broken, and Chrome is kidnapped. Then magic old person comes claiming he can fix the rings. So he does. But when they get the rings back it is only a lump of metal. They have to try to activate the rings for them to take shape. Tsuna, Gokudera, and Ryohei activate theirs, Hibari wanders away, and Lambo is an idiot. Eventually they are able to locate the Shimon base. The sail there and run into the people from the first arc that arrested Mukuro. I can't remember their name... They proceed to tell both Tsuna's Guardians and the Shimon family that they have to fight to find out the truth of what actually happened. The losers are taken away. The magic prison people disappear, and Tsuna, Ryohei, Gokudera, and Lambo are left alone with the Shimon family. The Shimon family try to leave, but Tsuna goes into Hyper Dying Will Mode with his awesome new gloves and ring. He tries to stop them but they get away. So Tsuna and the gang end up trying to get the the center of the Island. They soon meet one of the Shimon family, whose name I can't remember. But he is the equivalent of Ryohei, so he fights him. The match ends in a draw and they are both taken away. Then a memory of the past with Giotto and the first Shimon is seen in everyone's minds. And that's how far it is now. Also, the Shimon family has the flames of the earth, rather than the sky like Tsuna and his guardians.

Status
Not open for further replies.