Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
wink.png

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Sadly my prediction of Sucker Punch basically being a live action anime with no real plot was correct. Apparently there is so much action that it gets boring.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And then there's all the crap about Akira being americanized. Where are my throwing knives....

blade is suddenly dangerously close to showing why he has the nickname "Psycho Ninja" (in real life, anyways. People don't touch my food anymore....).

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Robert Pattison is being considered for the Akira live action movie. Set in New Manhattan.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
First you take the eyes, then paralysis from the neck down. When death is too merciful, these are the options you take.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Still, Japan getting hit with a tsunami/earthquake, finding out my predictions for Sucker Punch where correct, Akira will be heavily Americanized, and might have Robert Pattinson.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
There is no way to fight a tsunami unless you have abilities that rapes physics. Zach Synder makes awesome movies when he doesn't write them himself, so he's not an acceptable target. Akira being blasphemed though? That is something that I can target with my wrath!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.