...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
By the way, yes, Princess Resurrection used dual wielding chainsaws first. Actually they are pretty rare in fiction, probably because of how insane you would have to be to use them.
11-38.jpg

17.jpg

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
It seems that this thread is turned into pages. At first, Greg was seeking for the lost thread, but it's a pity that this problem has not been fixed yet. But right now, we are creating another one.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
That illusion guy was one word short of stealing my favorite phrase to say other than chaos.

"Ninja Apocalypse"

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I found that the setting time in the new forums is the local time in where Greg lives. Since the time in America has difference from west and east, I can't just say the time in America.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I see, it should be the local time difference. The time in China is 13:24 but 0:24 in where Greg lives.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well. That's strange, the link speed is slow again, I can't browse "Announcement" if I don't use Freegate. By the way, where is the tentacle monster? Sleeping already?

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well. That's strange, the link speed is slow again, I can't browse "Announcement" if I don't use Freegate. By the way, where is the tentacle monster? Sleeping already?

You should really stop calling her that... But yes, she went to sleep earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.