What do you want for DATS Christmas?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
What do you want for DATS Christmas?

As DATS Christmas has officially been going for over a week now, I think it's about time that we ask everyone what do you want for DATS Christmas?

We have a variety of shows and I'm sure everyone has a least one they are hoping to see a release of. Maybe it's the long awaited Digimon Tamers... or maybe to see a few episodes of Taitou and the gang from Juushin Enbu.

Whatever it is, we would like to know! So go ahead, post, tell us what you would like to see.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Tamers is probably the number 1 thing I'm waiting for right now.

Kamon

How many wishes are we allowed? :p

Although you already do a good job with what I like to see the most, I will try to make a list (no priority in order):

Up to date releases of Inazuma Eleven (pretty much done already :D)

More episodes of:
Fireball
Akiba-chan
Maplestory
Net Ghost PIPOPA

And I wouldn't mind getting Smash Bomber finished up. Havent read anything of it yet, as I am pretty much waiting for the rest to get released before I read it :)

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Now that I think about it... I would love the raw episodes of RnR, to make AMV's. I can't torrent on this darn computer, so I need a DD

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
(It's interesting seeing how the results to these posts change each time we do 'em)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
デジモンテイマーズ Dejimon Teimāzu

That is what I mainly want. And World Domination. And a proper Gouing Going My Soul Video, with less Touma and Gaomon and more Yoshino and Raramon!

But mainly Digimon Tamers.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I... don't think we'll ever be redoing that AMV. xD