What do you guys...

Pojo

What do you guys...

What kind of digimon-related stuff do you guys do in between seasons and movies and what-not. For the past few months I've been watching the different digimon seasons. I found out about Savers and that reminded me of when I was younger and watched Digimon on TV. Now that I've rewatched all the seasons I don't just want to forget about Digimon, so Id like to know what you guys do in between seasons and stuff.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Wait for the subs of previous seasons to come out -_- *been waiting over seven years for 02 to finish being subbed*

Pojo

Subbed as in subtitled? And why not watch the english versions? The only season I didn't like in english was Frontier, but then again I haven't seen that many of the jap. versions of Digimon. Unless you wanna see it subbed in a different language?

Magna

The English versions usually change things and remove scenes and stuff, and change the original script. It's sort-of like if you want to see France, and have the ability, go to France instead of Quebec, even though it may be closer depending on where you are, if you want to see Japanese Anime, watch it in it's original form, not changed. I think you get the idea ^^
Me, I usually just draw fanart or start a new show. I'm following 4 at the moment so that's how I pass my time. Digimon isn't the only thing. Sometimes I get into doing fanart that no-one sees, but now I lost my tablet pen and can't find my pretty sketch book ;_;
I don't really rewatch stuff because of the downloading/ streaming time it takes, then I can't keep up with the new stuff that comes out.

Pojo

Well can you recommend any other shows or something that has that whole friendship thing Digimon has going on? I love how on most seasons theres the serious kid, the hot-head, the lone wolf, etc... and how they interact together. And where can I find lots of these shows, I watched Adventure 02 on Youtube via a user called RSXUS, he has like 3 or 4 full seasons on there.

Oh and as for the script changes, I had no idea before, thanks for enlightening me. ;)

Timewitch

I'm watching the 02 sub. Luckily the dub in my country kept the original soundtrack and most of the original scripts, although it had a lot of stupid mistakes. Also I take part in a Digimon podcast and I browse a lot to fansites and forums. Something else I'm doing to stay active in the fandom is that I'm running a Digimon fanfiction discussion forum and I'm writing 2 fanfics. What else... I'm composing some music I inspired while listening to the Japanese Digimon Soundtrack
My future plans include watching the sub & english dub of the movies, it would be interesting to see the changes

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I play with my Digimon virtual pets, since Bandai's good about releasing them even when there's no anime to back them up. X3 There's usually something v-pet related to talk about and stuff to add to File Island.