What Digi do you see the poster above you with?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
What Digi do you see the poster above you with?

Vuagely inspired by Gaomon's latest thread.

If you haven't guessed already, this thread is to see what Digi you think people would have. Everyone has that Digimon that they see themselves with, but what do others see you with?

...This goes here, right? lol

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
This does go here and that is going to be an interesting one (pain of death for anyone who doesn't partner me up with a certain vampire!) ;)

hmmm for you - i don't really know you too well so quite difficult to judge, but i would say Gaomon purely for the Gao in your name!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Vande, come on. The guy clearly loves Leomon, thus all the laments to his many, many deaths throughout the franchise. I personally think Hagaren Gao would make a much better Leomon tamer than Juri ever did.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Vande;18278 said:
(pain of death for anyone who doesn't partner me up with a certain vampire!) ;)

Fear of death, not undeath?

Guilmon for me~
he's my opposite and yet we would be a great friend.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
People are apparently mistaking the purpose of the thread, so I'll start over for Vande.

Who obviously gets Vamdemon. xD

celestial_sacred

What fits onkeikun?? Gaomon..! Why? I remember seeing her with a blushing Gaomon avatar. <3

Hey. Gaomon's getting a spotlight here, isn't he?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Hm, celestial_sacred, I would say Gaomon, since you have that avatar, but I'll choose different!

Your personality says, to me, that your partner might be... MarineAngemon!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
To get this thread back on topic - for Ingrimm (as was last person before Digiboy)
You've had that Raramon avatar for ages so there is your lil partner.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Since no one spoke for Piccolo, I'll say that you should have Renamon. Because you like foxy girls but don't want any kissyface. ;)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
>_> How long has Mugen had Lilamon as an avi?

I think it fits :3 All i think is Lilamon!

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
MugenSeiRyuu;18311 said:
For Gaomon, the obvious choice is Gaomon !
He obviously like Gaomon, and he is loyal.

I am flattered! Mugen would get Raramon, because he appreciates things feminine and I'm fairly sure he'd treat her right.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You know me. I like them Cute but Butt-kicking. Which fits perfectly for Raramon.
And when I´m comparing someone to Gaomon, Italk ofcourse about his qualities, which includes being loyal.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Since the only person not spoken for in the thread was Johnzaloog (and Mugen got partnered up twice already), I'll go back a page and give him Rosemon's bouncing boobies to stare at.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
PrimoPiccolo;18281 said:
Vande, come on. The guy clearly loves Leomon, thus all the laments to his many, many deaths throughout the franchise. I personally think Hagaren Gao would make a much better Leomon tamer than Juri ever did.
Hm, well, Gaomon *does* evolve into Leomon in DigiWorld Dusk/Dawn...XD And I must say, thank you :D

And to be honest, it I saw Mugen with anything but a Raramon/Raramon evo, I'd be shocked. XD