veemontamer's RP

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
veemontamer's RP

Okay. I'd like you to describe about yourself. What do you like to do? What kind of a person are you? What do you NOT like doing?

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
Hmmm... alittle about my self. That's kinda a hard question becuse i'm not even sure about myself *lol*.

Name: Jessica
Likes: debating, competitions, becoming better, improving, becoming stronger both physicaly/mentally
Hobbies: drawing, AMVing, exercising
Hates: when people in my own field are better than me, My family members who were jerks and liked their other two grandkids more than me, people who try to act as if they are better than me,
Personality: I try to take life seriously, and i'm very short tempered, I slip and snap sometimes, I'm very quite when thinking deeply on a matter tho I have trouble holding my opinions back (good or bad) I'm still working on the whole "if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all" thing. Some of my friends view me as cold because i never really show i care (tho i do, i'm just not gonna baby them). I don't really have a way with words i show things more through actions. I HATE CRYING. I do stand up for my friends tho at times. I'm not really the type people bother in school. My friends say I look mad all the time. I guess it's because i never really smile that much. too busy thinking about how i can become better and improve myself. Some of my friends say I'm too proud. I don't really like hanging with the crowd I am invited too alot of times but i just DONT feel compelled to do all this "togetherness" crap with people. I guess i'm basicly the stand alone type. As long as im in my own world 8 times out of 10 I won't bother you.
Oh yeah and I am christian so i think my main struggle is living for myself (pride) instead of for God. So if that helps any with some story twist go ahaead and use it! ^_^

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-Yes, your description does play a role in your storyline. It also affects how your Digimon will treat you, too.-

Please choose the following options to describe your character-

A) Body size
8) Types of clothes you wear (I should inform you that Dark Tamers normally wear black cloaks and hoods, but you are still free to choose whatever you like to wear)
C) Type of Digivice

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
Body size: I'm about 5'8 I think... and I weight about 167 but it really doesn't show 0_o"
Cloths: yeah that's just about right when i draw picks of myself thats all i ever where is the cloak with hoddies. But can i have a head band like gaomon's but black too ^^.
Type of digivice: that's a hard one. I like the whole card slash thing but i like the digisoul concept at the same time.
Any sugesstions Flyboy?

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-Let me note that I'm not asking about your true weight and stuff. I'm just asking how you want me to picture your RP character. ^^;-

-Oh yes, the type of Digivice you choose is completely up to you. ALL of them can perform Card Slash and Digisoul Charge. The only difference is their design-

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
If i can choose any digivice then I'll have a blue/black Ic burst
As for my character in the story medium height/weight i guess Tan skin completion, Female,short hair. With the clothes I listed above. ^^" is that better? *feels kinda dumb right now*

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Jessica: ...

-You looked up to sky. The moon was bright. You were in the meadows, far away from home-

Jessica: ...

-You remembered why you were here. You had a big fight with your parents and you just ran out of the house.-

Jessica: ...no one understands me.

-The moon was beautiful as it was full, and the stars were shining brightly above of you.-

Jessica: This world... this world...

-You saw a familiar looking blue tail moving about far in front of you.-

Jessica: Wha...?! Can that be...?!

-The tail sinked into the tall grass and a small figure revealed itself.-

Jessica: Whoa... I must be dreaming... V-mon...

-V-mon looked as though he was looking for something. He didn't seem to notice you.-

Jessica: Maybe it's just some kid cosplaying or something... meh...

-You have 2 options-
~Approach V-mon~
~Leave him alone~

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-You approached V-mon-

-He didn't seem to notice you-

V-mon: Oh... where did I put it...?

-You have 5 options-
~Ask what is he looking for~
~Startle him~
~Kick him~
~Gently tap him on his back~
~Do anything else you want in your own words~

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
~Do anything else you want in your own words~
But i guess it would ~Startle him~ at the same time if i'm shouting

*shouts in stern voice*
Hey, YOU!!! I KNOW you notice me. Don't play dumb...

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-V-mon jumped and fell down.-

V-mon: Ah... you scared me... what was that for??

-Answer in your own words-

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
well if someone approaches you it's only polite if you respond to them...
*looks down on V-mon and raises one eyebrow*
or were you too busy looking for WHATEVER the heck it was you were lookin' for? What'd you loose anyways...?

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
V-mon (looking scared): I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't notice you... I... I... didn't mean to offend you...

Jessica: Well?

V-mon: Umm... umm... I'm looking for something called...

Jessica: Your body is shaking.

V-mon: No...! No...! Don't hurt me...!

-Looks like V-mon is scared. What will you do?-
~Comfort him~
~Ignore him...~
~Startle him some more~
~Injure him~

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
Hey, lil' guy look here.... I wasn't gonna hurt you. man, I guess it is true my approach to people is rather rough. Did I really scare you that much? And why would you BEG like that for me not to hurt you? *crosses arms* Seems kinda whimpy to me!
Well anyways... What do ya say we look for what ever it is you lost. Not saying it's my problem or anything, I could actually careless about what you lost... but..err..I'll help you find it.

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
V-mon: Oh... you look tough... I wish could learn athing or two from you...

Jessica: You're a guy! Toughen up!

V-mon: Well... but...

Jessica: Come on, let's look for that thing you lost. What is it?

V-mon: Uhh...

Jessica: Come on, don't be scared.

V-mon: I was... looking for a note I dropped.

Jessica: Okay, so it's a piece of paper?

V-mon: Yeah...

Jessica: Do I look that intimidating to you?

-V-mon knelt and covered his head with his hands-

V-mon: No... no... don't hurt me...! I'm sorry...!

-Looks like this guy is timid...-

-You have 4 options-
~Look for the note~
~Try to comfort him some more~
~Just ignore him already...~
~Injure him~

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
~Look for the note~

*thinks to self* why is he like THIS.. He's a digimon for cryin' out loud he could rip like 100 people and then some a new behind if he really wanted too. maybe he needs to be provoked or something... heh
*smirks*