Vande-Chan? What just happened!!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
When logging in i can't do the <3 symbol so decided not to have that :d

celestial_sacred

>_> "The colours of the admins" eh? Vande has been taken over by Vande-chan!! But both are still dangerously evil (dark and <3).
*hugs Vande...and speeds off*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MugenSeiRyuu;33757 said:
Evil Love? Wouldn't that make Vande some kind of Succubus instead of a Vampire?:D

you know that's not true - the lies!!!!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Kazemon15;33841 said:
HMM I dunno about that.... then again, Anne Rice's books are always filled with evil yet loving vampires, right? XD

Note to self - borrw a few of her books.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Kazemon15;33841 said:
HMM I dunno about that.... then again, Anne Rice's books are always filled with evil yet loving vampires, right? XD
Evil yet loving gay vampires, if you don't mind.

Vande, don't watch the movie, it's horrible apart from the Pitt/Cruise eye candy. Read the books! Or at least Interview With a Vampire, as that's the best by far of the series.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
They prefer if you call them metrosexual vampires. Sure you don't mean
"Dance of the Vampires" aka "The Fearless Vampire Killers" aka "The Fearless Vampire Killers or Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck "

Vande;33835 said:
you know that's not true - the lies!!!!

It's okay that you are a Succubus and not a Vampire. You know, I'm also not really a combination of a Dragon with two other monsters but a Basilisk with two other monsters. But the Girls are way more impressed if you are Dragon instead of a Basilisk. :D

Hmm, on the other hand Pink, Evil, Love, Vampire?
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/209/12048231013577ce5ko5.jpg