Vamdemon Plushie

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Isn´t he the cutest looking little Vampire you´ve ever seen. ( Remember that LadyDevimon is not a Vampire , but a Succubus, so she won´t count )

That is one nice Plushie !

Angewolf

MugenSeiRyuu said:
( Remember that LadyDevimon is not a Vampire , but a Succubus, so she won´t count )

Off-topic:Um...don't Cubis normaly have head wings? and reguler wings aswell...

On-topic: That is one of the most cutest plushies i've ever seen! ~Trys to take it~

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Whoa, that's a realllllly nice one too. The cape...!!! Congrats, Vande :-O~~

Magna

I've said this to you before on irc, but the plushie is <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
What's your address because I'll come and steal it. A few more pictures could help me >D

Angewolf

MugenSeiRyuu;7351 said:
Like with most other Demons their appearence varies.

Hmmm true, but for one thing i know Cubi's have a big sense of pride. Also Cubi's are half Angel you know.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Both apply to good ol´ LadyDevimon, who has pride and is a Fallen Angel Type.

Topic: Mhmm, as awesome as the Plushie is, something seems to be wrong with it in my EYES.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Angewolf;7365 said:
Hmmm true, but for one thing i know Cubi's have a big sense of pride. Also Cubi's are half Angel you know.
Considering that you both agree that Vamdemon is no such thing, this has no place here whatsoever. Make a thread about it if you feel the need to discuss it, please.
This is Vande's plushie thread, and you're being rude.

Vande, I can imagine you love your new plushie, although I still don't see its attractiveness, be it in the anime or in plush. How much did you pay for it?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I got to say, the plushie looks uber awesome..

How'd/where'd it come from? How much did it cost? XD

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Oh my God, that is beyond awesome. I love his snide little smirk. (>w<

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Vande;7404 said:
he cost over $60, he is my unique Vamdemon-Sama ^^

:eek:

Hmm, I think I know what´s wrong: His eyes are yellow, but would have to be blue. But personally I think that the yellow eyes fit better for that little fellow.

How big is he, BTW ?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
the bat clasp isn't there either but i don't care he's MY unique Vamde.

He's a 7" plushie :)

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I've seen commissioned custom plushies go for more than that, so I'd say Vande got a pretty darn good deal. :3

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Hrmmmm this makes me really want to go after the custom plushie i want... (of my avi)