V-Jump March 08 Scans

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
V-Jump March 08 Scans

Here they are my scans from the latest V-Jump, sorry about the tear shit in page 1+2 i couldn't get it to debind from the book properly at all ;_; at least the little championship booklet came out ok.

As usual don't direct link to the pics use the main url thanks.

here

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hehe, who doesn´t want it ?

Let´s see who is on the scans ( Waring ! I make attempts at being funny )

001: Evolve 8 seems to be strongly influenced by the Holy Beasts and the Deva. I see Huanglongmon, Zhuqiaomon, Qinglongmon, Sandiramon ( COOOOBRAAAAA ) , Vajiramon, Makuramon ( who seems to look at his Crystal Ball ) and Mihiramon. Judging by Parameters Surfimon is an Ultimate. The Perfect Partner for a certain FF Charcter of mine.

002: The Red Sparrow is the next Boss on the Battle Terminal.
And: The LR Battles are finally over. We have a Winner ( going by my experience with Japanese, this guy is defintely an Adult ) and his Partner is: VictoryGreymon ! That means the Dragons have triumphed over the Beasts, all the Takatos, Masarus and Tsurugis have defeated the Yamatos , Toumas and Yuus etc. He is not a Goggleboy, but do Glasses count ?
I predicted a Victory of the Dragons by the way.

003: Digimon Championship Cover and Announcement of NEXT vol. 4. Looks like a Mini Booklet.

004: Looking at Agumon and Dracomon´s Bandai Art like this, they for sure look ferocius.

005: Digimon Hunting !
"I sold my Body to Kurata for Money. Thanks to him I have a strong Body for Digimon Hunting !"
"Why don´t you just use Bait and Bombs like everyone else ?"
ShineGreymon once caught on that Big !
And in Game Graphic:
Wizarmon
Airdramon ( both look a bit sleepy )
Kabuterimon
Cockatrimon, who looks like he tries to eat Kabuterimon
Togemon
DarkTyranomon ( who looks adorable )
Bakemon
Starmon
BlueMeramon ( one of those Digimon is not like the others )

006: Evolution !
Train and Fight and Feed and Evolve !
Feir Kitteh ( Apollomon ) iz introduced LOL Cats Style.
Grapic:
Anomalocarimon
Garudamon ( male or female does no matter for it )
Dagomon ( is either dancing or about to do Tentacle Things to Garudamon or wants someone´s Soul )
Megadramon
MetalTyrannomon: " Me no Bozo ! Me King ! "
Monzaemon ( Digimon Dance Revolution ! )
Lilymon looks happy because Lilamon is nowhere to be seen
LadyDevimon will rip out my tongue if I say anthing funny about here SuperStarmon.

007: Battle
"She might me my Type... Ah, what am I saying, she is my Type !"
Dianamon returns for the Game ! Yeah !
Screenshot: Everyone on Gotsumon ! Armadimon and ToyAgumon included. I also think I see Moonmon.
Graphic:
Vikemon realizes something about Valkyrimon
Valkyrimon realizes the same thing and that his whole life is lie. Whose stupid I dea was it to make him male anyways ?
GigaSeadramon is Happy
GranKuwagamon
Gryphomon ( not surprised, he is pretty much in every Promo Material for that Game )
BantyoLeomon: "Daimon Masaru ! In Order to archieve true power, you need to buy this Game !"
Pinocchimon: " I know that Rosemon is way more popular than me, but does that give her the right to hit me ?"
Rosemon is nasty
Breakdramon will kick reason to the curb !

008: Connect & Final Road
Slayerdramon should better watch out, he might otherwise cut off someones head. Oh wait, he will do that anyways.
Hey look: Lizard, Dog and Bird ! And it´s not Sexism this time, it´s Digimon NEXT ! ( Seems like you can get them with a Password )
The Digimon here are from Digimon NEXT, we have 7 of 8 DigiMemory Owners. (Old Man Barbamon is missing )
Agumon:"Come on, you didn´t expect me to be not in the Game !"
Gaomon is happy because he doesn´t get stomped on or kicked.
Pichimon wishes he was Raramon. ( But who doesn´t ? )
Peckmon will peck you if you start complaining that he is in the Game, but Raramon isn´t ( so far ).
Piccolomon thinks he looks fat in this Game.
Andromon: "You all know there is only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the Digicore in my chest." ( No really, he likes to Rip-Off Optimus Prime. Just compare him battling the Commandments with Prime fighting the Decepticons and his Death Scene with that of Optimus Prime in the original Transformers Movie )
AtlurKabuterimon finally gives us a clue which color he was in the Manga.
VictoryGreymon
Z´dGarurumon

Thank you Vande !

kaizer

Kaizer kun
Arigatou those looked cool cant wait for championship to come out the japanese trailer looked awesome Ive heard you get to feed digimon and stuff can you do this in dusk and dawn?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
No, you don´t feed them in the Digimon Story Games, but they seem to require Food in Order to keep Friendship up. Wouldn´t be the first Digimon Game where they don´t need food to survive, but need food for other things.

celestial_sacred;25218 said:
What's the bomb for?

The Bait is to attract them, the Bomb seems to be used to either weaken them or knock them out.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
you seem to know alot about digimon so i was wondering if you know if this is fanmade or not

Attachments

• lauraprintme.jpg
    lauraprintme.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 7
  • lauraprintme.jpg
    lauraprintme.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 7

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Personally I wonder if that Game has Day-Night-Change, like DW1. Would definately make sense, since we know that some Digimon ( like BlackTailmon, Devimon and definately Vamdemon ) are nocturnal. And I think I saw some Pics where it appeared to be Night ( as opposed to Pics where it appeared to be day in the same Area ) on older Scans.
I also noticed that there is poop on some Pics.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I guess this would indicate it is like a V-pet game + fight game at the same time (yes!!!)