V-Jump Feb 08 Scans

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
V-Jump Feb 08 Scans

As Digimon NEXT ends in this month issue, i shall only be doing scans up until my current V-Jump subscription finishes. I will not be re-subscribing after than.

Below are my Feb issue scans, don't direct link to them thanks.

http://www.digistarlight.net/vjump/vjumpfeb08/

Better pic of Examon, Digimon Championship stuff including the cover.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
First page seems to be the Winners of the Fan-Made Contest.

Looks like the shark´s name is Surfimon, who won that V-Jump Prize. And the other one is CatchMamemon.

The Digimon who didn´t win seems to include

Tsurumon ( I atleast assume that Tsurumon would be the correct spelling, since Tsuru means Crane and that one looks lke a Crane. )
BanchouOgremon ( The Guy everyone wants ! )
Sukarurumon ( Nanami failing to dress up as LadyDevimon. We can only assume what Touma dresses up as. LOL ! Kidding ! I like the Design.)
Mitokoumon ( old Man ? Robot ? Kup ? )
SukebanRabbitmon ( I guess that´s the Kind of deliquent Girl that would roam a School founded by Dianamon. )
Goemon ( based on that Goemon ? )

Page 2:
Nice Shot of Examon.
Examon: "Stare at me any longer and I´ll kill you !"

Next Boss is most likely Hunaglongmon.

Page 3: Ah the Demon Lords.
Lilithmon looks so cute and innocent at that Group Pic. Ofcourse we know that she isn´t .

Qinglongmon is the next Promo Card of the 4 Great Dragons.

Page 4
Interesting Cover.

There also seems to be some Groups in Digimon Champioship.
"Wild Gigaasu ?"
"Exdragna ?"
"Derishia Rose ?"
"D-Infinite ?"

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
He's Surfimon yes, the others minus CatchMamemon are the "losers" and not official digimon of course.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
from what i gather it doesn't state about him being the overlord of the Demon Lords.

amigobro2

Yeah, Ainz stated that he is the Jogress/fusion of all of them like Megun said...nothing about being the overlord though, not that I remember anyways...unless you mean a Super/Mega/Ultimate (or something) Demon Lord...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Oh, it looks like they have a preview of a new DS game, too! ^-^

Hopefully in that one you won't have to use Jogress evolution to get the different mode changes and burst modes in the like. I still can't get my MirageGaogamonBM back to just a plain MirageGaogamon. T-T

Looks like the Moonmon and Sunmon lines are back,too. ^-^ I wonder if any other Olympus twelve will be introduced in this one? And hopefully some will actually have an evolutionary line... (I don't really like Jogress evolution... especially when it strands them without a way to evolve or degenerate)

But if that new Demon Lord is the Jogress of all of them, I'd image they'd give him the Super-Ultimate level ranking...

celestial_sacred

MugenSeiRyuu;19923 said:
Page 3: Ah the Demon Lords.
Lilithmon looks so cute and innocent at that Group Pic. Ofcourse we know that she isn´t .

Seconded! I want to own that Lilithmon card!! XD

You know.. I have always wanted to see Ogudomon from the top. They always use the bottom view. >_>

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Role;20083 said:
But if that new Demon Lord is the Jogress of all of them, I'd image they'd give him the Super-Ultimate level ranking...

Perhaps not, usually they just stick to Ultimate - only V-Tamer have Super Ultimates (and in a Vpet Omegamon was once reffed as one but is no SU)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Huh. I'm still trying to find V-Tamer though. All the places I've found via search engines and manga update sites no longer are up from the beginning. I kinda wanna cry. T-T

Though, thanks for directing me to Next, Vande. ^-^

But I was saying that since it's supposed to be all 7 of them jogressed, right? Who knows. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, ne?

celestial_sacred

Role;20089 said:
Huh. I'm still trying to find V-Tamer though. All the places I've found via search engines and manga update sites no longer are up from the beginning. I kinda wanna cry. T-T

I remember giving you the link to Vande's site, Digital Starlight which has V-Tamer and Next scanlations, in another thread.. >_>

The more I look at Examon, despite him being really awesome looking, the wings look like webbed feet. >.< Anyway, is Examon's wings made of scales or DigiChrome?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
celestial_sacred;20102 said:
The more I look at Examon, despite him being really awesome looking, the wings look like webbed feet.

You mean like the Wings of a Bat ?

celestial_sacred;20102 said:
Anyway, is Examon's wings made of scales or DigiChrome?

We shall know on Friday.