Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - Now on FUNi-Network

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - Now on FUNi-Network

So I'm a fan of FUNimation, and I like to support them in anyway I can. We subbed Tsubasa TOKYO Revelations back a few years ago, and I can truly say it was my favorite project that I have ever worked on. Doubt anyone who comes here that likes Tsubasa has yet to see it yet, or if anyone who is looking for it would come here over somewhere else, but I though I'd post this up :D

The first episode is now streaming on their site. I can't say when the other two will be up, but I'm guessing one each week. So episode two would be next Friday, and the final episode the week after that.

FUNimation grabbed the license to this OVA as well as Shunraiki (which we never got to release) back earlier this month. Since they are already getting the subtitles up for TTR, I'm hoping that the DVD set will be out later this year with Shunraiki to follow. They sadly haven't picked up xxxHOLiC Kei, Shunmuki, or Rou... which is sorta weird since Shunmuki and Shunraiki go hand-in-hand. Guess we'll have to wait it out and see.

So anyway, go watch it now. Even if you've already have seen it, it's a great watch and could easily be seen again :D

FUNimation Video
Youtube