Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS Episode 01 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

Sakura

<b>Forum Bot</b>
Episode 01 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - 01 [XviD][C7B6F2E1].avi
File Size: 175.72MB
Trigger: !ttr01x
Torrent: Click here

[DATS] Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - 01 [h264][0C1CB03B].mkv
File Size: 230.33MB
Trigger: !ttr01h
Torrent: Click here

Credits
Translation: onkeikun
QC:
sheep.jpg
Scar, GSR, Mizuiro, Koroku, Hagaren Gao, digiboy123, and Vande
Special Thanks: Pazuzu & Vande
Timing: Scar
Editing: digiboy123
Typesetting: Scar
Encoding: Mizuiro & Joseph
Karaoke: Scar & Koroku
RAW Providers: Vande & Koroku

Comments
OMG, so much arguing went into this release, it's insane.

But it's ripped directly from the DVD (I'm looking at it right now :D) and is damn nice looking.

Enjoy it, and look forward to the next episode in January!

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Ryuujin131;17071 said:
Hmm...never heard of this series...it's worth a look.

-downloads-

You might want to check out the first 52 episodes and possibly the movie before you watch this. :p

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
There is a nice area in the press release room set up by me for everything Tsubasa Anime n Manga related in regards of downloads.

I bugged DATS to do this so they did (i got the DVD which is the reason i got for the RAW) :D

I know what i shall be doing this evening :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
SEEN IT - wow it was worth the wait <3 guys.
Suprised they just left it with Syaoran going to the Witch (i guess the next will start from Chapter 119 from the manga)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Woohoo, that was awesome. I'm glad DATS picked this up, or else I probablly wouldn't have watched it until it was dubbed >_>

The kareoke is STILL epic win.

Man, that was just really cool. Thanks for picking this up ^^

kawaiichan

YAY! TSUBASA REVALATIONS?! I liked tsubasa chronicle so i guess i'll check it out... ^_^ I just read the manga and watched the first 3 episodes so i'll check this out!

*downloads*

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It'll probably make more sense if you've watched the first two seasons of the anime (or read the majority of the manga) so you may want to wait a bit... 3 episodes isn't quite enough to really understand. :p

OMG, less than a week till the next episode comes out \o/ Preorder has been made~~~

lordjorge

thank you very much and also i never got to see the final episode of this series but does this follows the last episode or the movie?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's out continuity with the previous anime, as that was largely anime-original. This OVA was purely manga.

Really, though, it comes awhile after the last ep of the anime.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
It actually follows neither.

The movie is its own little thing. Didn't happen in the manga, and is just a spin-off type thing.

The OVA, which you obviously just downloaded, takes place after Season 2, but between Season 2 and the OVA there is a gap. (or so I remember)

So I guess you can say Season 1 -> Season 2 -> OVA/Tokyo Revelations. Doesn't really even matter if you watch the movie. I, personally, have yet to even see it and I'm a fan of Tsubasa ;P

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Season 1 -> Season 2 -> OVA/Tokyo Revelations is how it should go.
However in season 2 there were episodes that were never in the manga (i.e the last few with "Choas".