Tsubasa Manga! *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Vande;15689 said:
quite easy when a topic isn't about xxxHolic you don't take it off topic.

Actually, Dengar is right... since xxxHolic and Tsubasa now cross over more than ever, to get the complete full story of what happened to Sakura...xxxHolic can be in the discussion, right?

Besides, I'm betting we'll only know the connection between RSyaoran and Watanuki in xxxHolic only...

I think Watanuki is some connection to Clow (Syaoran's relative) since they look so much alike... so that would be a big influence on the Tsubasa storyline, huh?

Plus, in xxxHolic, Yuuko keeps saying clues and keeps mentioning our beloved Tsubasa gang...some of the stuff we'll only understand is by reading the recent chapters of xxxHolic too...

I can understand the storyline about the random shop adventures don't matter, but when new chapters concerning the Tsubasa gang, that is well open for discussion, can't it be?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
if you want to discuss xxxHolic n the link to Tsubasa create a new topic, no i don't get xxxHolic btb.

Dengar

.... This isn't about 'discussing xxxHOLiC'. This is 'mentioning xxxHOLiC because some things there explain what happens in TRC', so in the end, it's still about TRC.

Not to mention, Tsubasa Chapter 173 and xxxHOLiC chapter 145 end on -exactly- the same note.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Dengar;15760 said:
.... This isn't about 'discussing xxxHOLiC'. This is 'mentioning xxxHOLiC because some things there explain what happens in TRC', so in the end, it's still about TRC.

Not to mention, Tsubasa Chapter 173 and xxxHOLiC chapter 145 end on -exactly- the same note.

carry on and i'll temp ban you for backchatting you have now been warned.

Akki Rei

Unknown Terror
Because the connection between TRC and xxxHolic exist is pretty much the reason why I asked Kazemon if he (or are you a she?) read xxxHolic.

I believe Watanuki does play a big role in Fei Wong's grand scheme. How he does is a bit of a mystery. Watanuki could be connected to Clow, but if we're thinking outside of the Cardcaptor Sakura reference it wouldn't make sense why he has a mental connection to the real Syaoran.

If you remember when Syaoran was in Celes, he collasped while clutching his head. When that happened Watanuki was questioning his existence because he couldn't remember his parents' names and that caused a lot of psychological pain.

Sakura, the real Syaoran, and Watanuki are connected somehow. One connection was stated in xxxHolic manga. All three technically have the same birthdays.

I actually have my own theory to the plot of TRC and xxxHolic. It's more of a fanfic idea in develeopement though.

Has anyone here read the latest chapter? I was confused at first, but reading it a second time, I finally understood what was happening.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
xxxHOLiC can be discussed in This Thread

As for the latest chapter of Tsubasa (172), Poor Syaoran looks like he's having a tough time against Seishirou-san. Then again, in all the manga that he's appeared in throughout CLAMP's works, he's been quite ruthless, so I'm a little worried for Syaoran and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.