Thinking about making a digimon game.

karxdurik

Insert interesting title.
Thinking about making a digimon game.

First of all, I have some experience, not allot, but some. So please don't post saying that it will be impossible. I'm a positive guy and I'd like to keep this discussion positive also.
Okay, now on to business. I recently got this idea while playing Digimon World 3. (For the last week I've been addicted to it, and the original Digimon World.) I think that the combat system in the third one is the best way. Turn based seems like the way to do it. I think that I should include feeding, sleeping, and "potty breaks" like in Digimon World 1. That gave it allot of uniqueness for me. Also, I think a crossover of the story lines from all five seasons would be nice. That's about it for the ideas. Now on to the next part.
I'm a coder. I'm not very good at 3d modeling, animations, or other stuff like that. I prefer to stick to the coding, that's what I'm best at. I would love if anyone has had any experience in 3d modeling or animations and would be willing to help out. That might not be the case though, so I will help people learn if they are willing to give it a try. Just remember I'm not that good at it either.
If anyone wants to help, then post here or send me a message telling me what you think you can help with. Whether it be ideas, 3d modeling (please say this one), animation, coding (C++ and dark basic gdk are what I'm using.), or anything else you think would be helpful. I probly forgot to include a bunch of stuff in this extremely long post. (It is for me anyways.) Soo... if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I've got plenty of time and I love procrastinating. :D
Edit: Yay! Someone decided to help! If anyone else wants to, don't be afraid to ask.
Edit2: Another person joined, (DGMM) I now have a 3D Modeler. The game is coming along nicely. He already had quite a large collection of digimon models. All I have to do is convert their formats to .x. (Takes like half a second.)