The Unfinished Story

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
The Unfinished Story

It has a beginning and end, but no middle.

<hr>

The Unfinished Story

It was a beautiful summer day. Jason and I were talking about what we'd be doing over the two months of break we had.

Jason was telling me, "This year, I'll be going on my first..."

- - -

I didn't get to hear the end of that sentence. I felt like I was being pulled out of my own body. Where I ended up, I didn't know. All I knew was that I wanted to go back.
I surveyed my surroundings. I was in the same world we were usually in, and my house was even there. But it wasn't the same. Upon going in, I was greeted by the strangest sight I had ever seen.

[insert "middle" here]

Hara told me, "Write the two words 'your mirror' with the crayon."
As I wrote the two words with the orange crayon, I could think of nothing except for going home. I could enjoy a proper night's sleep again.
When I was finished, a hole opened up in his closet wall. It was emitting light - I could faintly see a blur of a blue sky in the distance of this blur.
The two people still with me were talking amongst themselves and we were to have our last chat, but I just went ahead and dived in.

- - -

"...trip to Disneyland," Jason finished his sentence.
It was a beautiful summer day, and we were sitting on my dad's car, talking about what we'd be doing.
I had a temptation to reveal all that had happened to me, but I kept it to myself as we went back into my house.

<hr>

If anyone would care to write a middle, I would be much obliged. This is based on a dream I had.