The Digiport opened near my house today.

Pojo

Holy cr@p, looks awesome, I'm guessing since you posted this you missed hopping in? :p

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
DtD;5942 said:
Hahahaha, best use for the iPhone....sorry, only good use.

Seriously, why must you post such hate for the iPhone. This thread mentioned nothing about the iPhone, imageshack put what camera was used to take the picture, sheesh.

DtD

[Z?]
ChikoritaKaizer;5943 said:
Seriously, why must you post such hate for the iPhone. This thread mentioned nothing about the iPhone, imageshack put what camera was used to take the picture, sheesh.

No, I'm saying this image is the best thing that can possibly come from the iPhone. ^^ I hate it because it is a pointless, and overpriced invention from the great minds at Apple. I have nothing against Apple, in fact when I get the money I'm going to be doing some hacking using Pear to install OSX on my PC. I just hate their actual hardware, way too expensive.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
DtD;5945 said:
No, I'm saying this image is the best thing that can possibly come from the iPhone. ^^ I hate it because it is a pointless, and overpriced invention from the great minds at Apple. I have nothing against Apple, in fact when I get the money I'm going to be doing some hacking using Pear to install OSX on my PC. I just hate their actual hardware, way too expensive.

Umm, no.

celestial_sacred;6210 said:
Wow! Cool, for a Digital Gate! Scary, if I see the sky above me like that... >.<"
I think the scary part would be if you somehow got sucked into it xD. Seeing it wouldn't be so bad then, would it? :D;;

Elecmon

AznxLoneWolf;6283 said:
I think the scary part would be if you somehow got sucked into it xD. Seeing it wouldn't be so bad then, would it? :D;;

Unless you dropped into a pile of Sukamon or Numemon.

Magna

I'm quite impressed about the iPhone photo quality <3
Even more the reason to have one.
Anyway, that looks so awesome!

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Stunt;6018 said:
Do you know what that is?

IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!! >8D

img0036se1hq3.jpg

Akaku

コード・ブルー
That's no Digimon.

That's just REIN... hmm, but now that you look at it, it is an evil Digimon ;)