The DATS OST

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The DATS OST

"OST", as many know, stands for "Original SoundTrack"

So, being a super awesome community, I figure that DATS deserves one.

Each member is allowed to chose one song to represent themselves - it can be instrumental, it can be Japanese, it can be English, hell, it could be Romanian if you want.

If you can, upload a copy of the song so that people know what it sounds like.

With this, we can develop an awesome soundtrack that can kinda show off what DATS is really like... and show off our favorite songs :)

-----

But one thing is missing - DATS needs a theme song. Back when this idea was done at WtW, it was easy. Use the namesake song, in it's various forms. However, we don't have that here at DATS, as there is no song entitled "DATS". So let's all think of songs that could be used as the "main" song of DATS. We can poll her up later to figure out what works. =D

GSR

That one guy
I find this idea intriguing and made of win.

/me will select a song for himself later tonight or tomorrow

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
So, it was hard to choose. I had Michael or Darts of Pleasure by Franz Ferdinand... or a few Digimon songs... a few Chinese ones... Avenue Q... or I'm From Barcelona... and I ended up choosing to pick a song by DragonForce.

And then I had to choose between Revolution Deathsquad, Fury of the Storm, Soldiers of the Wasteland, Through the Fire and the Flames, Above the Winter Moonlight, and Prepare for War. As you can see, I picked the first. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OY67FDN

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xB4GXdoA9Qk <- lols it's on Guitar Hero III

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Psh, Phenomenon (by Thousand Foot Krutch) is DATS' theme song, amigo! ;p

As for me, hmm....*runs off to look at library*

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Hirari sucks massive balls. I think "Dramatic" by Yuki should be DATS theme song, since the staff is oh-so-dramatic.

Or "We Have a Theme Song" by The Pillows...

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
You like to suck massive balls all the time, so I guess that means it's great.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
No it doesn't. That just means that Wada Kouji and I have the same taste in balls.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
For our "main" theme we should have Believer or something similar (believing in a Digimon future since Savers was the first thing that DATS finished).

hmmm

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Vande;30998 said:
For our "main" theme we should have Believer or something similar (believing in a Digimon future since Savers was the first thing that DATS finished).

hmmm

wasn't it (one of?) the first thing(s) started too?

I say Gou'ing going my soul, by (was it Dynamite SHU, I can never remember) because Savers was what made DATS famous world-wide, well, for YT users anyway :p

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
For the DATS theme song, I keep thinking "It's BAD" on the Savers OST for no damn good reason at all. I just like it.

\o/

Trivial

As for me,
I choose Aya Hirano - Hare Hare Yukai from the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Actually, i have some files of my recording when i was in the karaoke
But i think it's kinda inappropiate for me to upload it here

Rocknote

Banned
I will choose Shichiten Hakki*Shijō Shugi - The songs of Hayate No Gotoku!

Hmmm, seems like everyones have various of thinking.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Actually... for a theme... we so should do something like that Nico Nico song. XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I was under the impression we were making a soundtrack, which contains more than one song. Why is everybody fighting over a theme song? :confused:

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow when I have a brain. I should have my character theme by then.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
For me, I choose Kisetsuniki by BOWL (on the "Teardrop" Single Album).