[SUBBED] Rockman.EXE/Star Force

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
[SUBBED] Rockman.EXE/Star Force

First off, I'd like to say that I prefer .avi/.wmv format videos. Please don't link me to some torrent or upload site where the video is in anything but .avi/.wmv.

Okay, I'd prefer all of Rockman.EXE if possible. Even if you only know of a site with one full season only, that's better than nothing. (But no need for Beast+. It hopefully won't take long for DATS to release subs for it.)

As to Star Force, I just need episodes 1-9 (as 10-23 is up in the Products Forum), and if anyone has them, any/all episodes after 23.

Thanks in advance.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Geo Rockman is not streaming :confused: You click and then download it... it's not that hard... get FireFox and it's extremely easy to save from there...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Seeker;9355 said:
Yes, I've been to that site before. But thanks anyway.
It's the only place you'll find 'em. So if that's not good enough for you, too damn bad.
Seeker;9355 said:
Since you replied in my Guestbook thread, I would've assumed you paid attention to what I said: Geo Rockman is only streaming. I want downloads.
It's set up to force downloads, so I don't know what's wrong on your side. :3

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
...you can get those all at wpp-fansubs.com (except the DATS ones obviously)

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
Scipio;9396 said:
It's the only place you'll find 'em. So if that's not good enough for you, too damn bad.

Did I SAY it wasn't good for me? I simply said I've BEEN on that site. How about reading properly? And if someone else was able to provide another source, then you're wrong about WPP being the ONLY place to find .EXE subs.

Scar;9394 said:
Geo Rockman is not streaming :confused: You click and then download it... it's not that hard... get FireFox and it's extremely easy to save from there...

Scipio said:
It's set up to force downloads, so I don't know what's wrong on your side. :3

Well, if that's the case, then it's not forcing a download. Thanks for stating the obvious. >.>

@Scar: Thanks, but I'd prefer to save without having to download unnecessary programs and such.

Akai Shuichi;9397 said:
Right Click, Save Link As or Save As.

THANK YOU! That method is working for me. ^^

EDIT: Hmm, odd. I tried that method on episode 1, and I only got the first half of the episode. =/ What could've possibly happened?

Geo;9406 said:
http://www.freezecracker.com/forum/

Exe Serie 1: All Subbed
Axess: half still in progress by WPP
Strem: only RAW's
Beast: Currently being subbed by Puku Anime
Beast Plus: Raw's

U gotta register in order to download...

Hmm, I'll check it out.

Ryuusei no Rockman..DATS (duh)

Yeah...I know that much... =/

Scipio;9410 said:
...you can get those all at wpp-fansubs.com (except the DATS ones obviously)

Uh, I'd like to point out that wpp-fansubs only has like HALF of each season, so their .EXE collection is incomplete. Now, while I did say something is better than nothing, it's good to get as many sources as possible. (Not to mention, WPP has too many leechers, which is really dragging out my download time.)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
All those other sources ARE FROM WPP.

WPP IS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE OTHERS.

Without WPP, none of the others would EXIST.

I really don't like you.

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
Scipio;9461 said:
All those other sources ARE FROM WPP.

WPP IS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE OTHERS.

Without WPP, none of the others would EXIST.

Perhaps not. But it's ironic to find all these subs elsewhere when they're not all on WPP itself.

I really don't like you.

Wow, and how long have I been here? 3 days, ne?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
It's because you're a smartass, Seeker. We don't have all of our releases on our site do we? Things happen. All of the other Rockman out there is by WPP, so just leave it at that. Say anymore and I'm sure you won't be able to after that.

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
Scar;9465 said:
It's because you're a smartass, Seeker. We don't have all of our releases on our site do we? Things happen. All of the other Rockman out there is by WPP, so just leave it at that. Say anymore and I'm sure you won't be able to after that.

A smartass? No, it's making a simple point on the irony of the situation, and that's that. And if all other Rockman comes from WPP, so what? It just so happens that that other forum had more WPP subs than WPP itself. I suddenly can't point out such a fact?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Does that mean that other sites have DATS subs of Digimon Savers than we do our self? >>; You're just an idiot who wants to argue over something that shouldn't of ever even become an argument.

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
Scar;9476 said:
Does that mean that other sites have DATS subs of Digimon Savers than we do our self? >>; You're just an idiot who wants to argue over something that shouldn't of ever even become an argument.

I'm the idiot and yet you're the one who can't write an understandable question? Riiiiiight...whatever you say...I am a complete dumbass. What the hell am I thinking, arguing for no reason when there was never an argument to begin with? Shame on me.

On another note, does anyone else have any help to provide (though seeing as all Rockman runs on WPP, I doubt that) or are more people gonna get pissy simply because I'm "annoying"?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yes people will... Especially, when for one, you piss off the leader and owner of DATS, Scipio, and then other staff members.

All Rockman subbed, besides Ryuusei no Rockman, is from WPP and/or Puka-Anime.

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
Scar;9481 said:
All Rockman subbed, besides Ryuusei no Rockman, is from WPP and/or Puka-Anime.

Puka-Anime? Now there's a source I have yet to hear of. Would you be so nice as to link me or are you gonna hold a grudge, thus forcing me to look for it on my own?

Also, while I may have to report this in Guest Services, every time I download episodes 1-9, I only manage to download the 1st half. I even go so far as to check the file size, and it's definitely too small for a full anime episode. I'm downloading the other episodes, as well, to see if they're just as small.

Seeker

Seeker Industries, CEO
GSR;9529 said:
RnR is 10 minutes long and about 60 MB per episode.

Ah, I see, I didn't know that, even after all my research on the series. Not to mention, I had watched the dub before the original, so of course I would've never known that. Thanks for that.