Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Stitch! 01

[DATS] Stitch! - 01 [XviD][AEDFDC77].avi
File Size: 148.05MB
Release Date: February 9, 2009
Trigger: !stch01
Torrent: Click Here

2 and 3 are basically ready. (Well, 2 is, but it'll sit in the RBin for a bit) Other than that, I don't know. What happens to this series is anyone's guess.

http://forums.dats.us/showthread.php?t=11177

Not even an hour since the layout has gone live, and it's already way out of date. :-p

suiton

Banned
Great, but uh....

Why are you guys doing another project when Kyo no Go no Ni and Kuroshitsuji (among others) are backlogged?

Great, but uh....

Why are you guys doing another project when Kyo no Go no Ni and Kuroshitsuji (among others) are backlogged?

not to mention alot of other things, but I trust they know what their doing :) besides we can't complain at a free service can we now.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
suiton;86745 said:
Great, but uh....

Different translators. Look at the credits, why dontcha?

Snyper64

You just made my day Dats, I was afraid no one would pick this up since its a rip off of the Disney TV show. Hope to see more eps soon and Thanks for subbing this show!

EDIT: Just watched the first ep, wasn't too bad though I do find a few things that are both good and bad:

The good: I like the fact that the new main character Yuuna practices Karate instead of Hula as well that they changed Mertle and her cronies into the neighborhood bullies instead of a bunch of annoying girls.

The bad: Alot of open holes and stuff that just doesn't make sense in the story so far. A big thing so far was when Yuuna met Stitch she wasn't even surprised he could talk.

Maybe I'm just over analyzing as this is more aimed at kids but other than those things which most of them could be cleared up in future episodes this doesn't seem like to bad of a show. Hopefully it could surpass the US version story and comedy wise.