Status Post

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Status Post

For everyone that's been waiting on a few of our active shows...

Inazuma Eleven
05v2, we're currently waiting on onkeikun to post her notes. Same with 06. She's been busy with RL, so we'll see how it goes...

07 is sitting at TS, and 08-10 are being TLed. Kudos goes out to taxan for getting the raws for that. (And no, we will not be releasing the raws. :3)

Kuroshitsuji
The translator had a death in the family, and so hasn't really been up for TLing. He should have 4 done soon, and 5 is already done. You can expect another dual release, like with 2/3.

Class 5-2
Waiting on chaz to OK the edits to the lyrics, and then 1 and 2 will be sent off to get the hardsub stuff encoded. Rest of the episode will be entirely softsubbed.

Akiba-chan
We only have 9 and 10 left, and astro is gonna try and finish them up this week.

Fireball
Alt's been working on them as he can. He's currently in the middle of a number of trips for work, and so hasn't had much freetime.

Zoids
With inner group drama done for the most part, we should see 13 go out soon.

Metal Fight Beyblade
Chapter 2 is sitting at the redraw stage. Can you redraw? Wanna help? Join the team =D Chapter 3 is in need of scans... soon~

Baccano!
My scanner is borked right now, so I'm hoping to get a new one soonish. Pushing off the scans of 3 until then.

Bartender
12 should hopefully be going out soon, and 14 is heading into QC.

---

I'll post tomorrow about the status of some of the "Eternal Side Projects"